US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (41 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If that would actually happen, I'd first slice your head off, then slice mine.
the more i think of what he has accomplished the more i am at awe of his capabilities i mean to manage 50 some accidents waiting to happen and getting em to perfection is just amazing, his track record is definitely more proven than any of the actual candidates.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
the more i think of what he has accomplished the more i am at awe of his capabilities i mean to manage 50 some accidents waiting to happen and getting em to perfection is just amazing, his track record is definitely more proven than any of the actual candidates.
He is a great American football President, I'll give you that.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
9/11 was a godsend for Giuliani. A way to pick up the piece of his crumbling political career (much like Bush) and emerge as "the important guy in charge". Nothing like a crisis to create the impression of "acting" with "leadership". When you read what New Yorkers (and not to mention people somehow involved/affected by 9/11) you suddenly get a very different impression of his "greatness".
Yes, a godsend, except for the fact that every day for 2 weeks he had to attend 6 to 8 funerals of his closest friends and colleagues. That, and he was an extremely popular mayor on September 10, 2001.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, a godsend, except for the fact that every day for 2 weeks he had to attend 6 to 8 funerals of his closest friends and colleagues. That, and he was an extremely popular mayor on September 10, 2001.
You and Martin are both correct. This guy is scum. If he is elected, it will be even more of shame than the election of George W. Bush.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Everyone is free to believe to whatever bullshit they want to believe. Claiming opposite as a fact doesn't make you any better than them seven! Personally I don't believe in anything, and I don't care, it is the last thing I think about.
Me too. Nobody can actually prove that god is real or false so nobody will ever be able to actually convince me beyond a reasonable doubt what to believe. I don't know why man is here and i dont care. I was born for football and thats all i need to know.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Everyone is free to believe to whatever bullshit they want to believe. Claiming opposite as a fact doesn't make you any better than them seven! Personally I don't believe in anything, and I don't care, it is the last thing I think about.
I believe every stupid, moronic, inane muslim out there should be killed.

Still think the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)