US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (101 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
San Francisco isn't exactly some backward Bible Belt village though.
Everyone is free to believe to whatever bullshit they want to believe. Claiming opposite as a fact doesn't make you any better than them seven! Personally I don't believe in anything, and I don't care, it is the last thing I think about.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
He fought crime.

As for 9/11: it's quite an extraordinary event to be faced with as a mayor. It's only natural he uses his efforts now. How do you know he knows fuck all about foreign politics? And does it even matter? Just look at Bush. I'd be satisified with an American president who is averagely intelligent and can formulate his own opinions.
9/11 was a godsend for Giuliani. A way to pick up the piece of his crumbling political career (much like Bush) and emerge as "the important guy in charge". Nothing like a crisis to create the impression of "acting" with "leadership". When you read what New Yorkers (and not to mention people somehow involved/affected by 9/11) you suddenly get a very different impression of his "greatness".

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It doesn't matter who wins. They're all the same.
A filthy bunch of Jew-lovers, right?
I guess he means Americans are all the same then. But I'll tell you what... I miss the Holocaust. This fucking Jewbag Calculus professor of mine gave me a D grade this past semester, and apparently only half of the class passed the class. He's such a Jew he wears his little hat on his head everyday, doesn't like students, makes mistakes every single class, responds sarcastically to every question you ask, has pictures of him and his Corvette posted on his website, gives you a 50% on a quiz where you only mess up on the answer but get the whole solution right, walks around like he's tough shit yet he couldnt even close a window in the classroom, that fucking Jewbag. He's a walking Jewbag that should have been gassed a long time ago.

Not because he's Jewish, but because he's a walking Jewbag.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can someone explain me what's so wrong with Giuliani? I saw some parts of an interview with him yesterday and he did look a bit dodgy, I have to admit. But I always thought he did a good job in NY.
Andries, Giuliani lived off of 9/11. If he is elected President of the United States, it is because of 9/11. He's a 9/11 beneficiary; his election would be based upon supposedly being there for thousands of victims as opposed to being a good and decent man. If you didn't already know, Giuliani knowingly chose a thief and a scumbag to be Commissioner of the NYPD, Bernard Kerik, who employed an illegal immigrant as a nanny, which is against his "belief" system, while embezzeling all sorts of money from New York City. Giuliani has profited from the same sort of crap, but hasn't been indicted yet. Giuliani has had several wives and divorced all of them for ridiculous reasons. The funny thing is, he doesn't even fit as a Republican candidate considering those reasons.

He's a piece of shit who has blossomed after thousands have died. A person who said he protected New York City before and after 9/11 occured, and a person who has won over votes because of FEAR, both in NYC and in these Caucuses. And these idiots over here who like him live in FEAR of all those "bad" people over there who might be Arabic. Giuliani only has FEAR to be elected and if he is indeed elected, we will have a President just as imbecilic as George W. Bush. People will die, needlessly.

Andries, there is a lot of shit you don't know about Americans.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Agreed on Clinton being an empty shell.

My candidate is Bill Richardson. Europeans would love him as U.S. President. However, he has no chance because the Jesus freaks and McDonald's eaters don't know him.

Second choice would be Obama. I rather like him. I kinda like McCain among the Republicans.
Richardson is cool, but I think you like him because he's a "Mexican."

:D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Obama is my nigga. No matter what Vinnie says. And speaking of Vinnie why are you a Republican, I mean I don't really see how being Republican benefits you much.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Obama is my nigga. No matter what Vinnie says. And speaking of Vinnie why are you a Republican, I mean I don't really see how being Republican benefits you much.
I suppose he likes people shooting at him all day, thus why he amazingly votes for Republicans who put more guns on the street. It makes his job more interesting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I suppose he likes people shooting at him all day, thus why he amazingly votes for Republicans who put more guns on the street. It makes his job more interesting.
I got know problems with people having guns, just that you don't need a bazooka to deer hunt. And gays are ok with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)