US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (13 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So who is this broad? Is she a complete tool or what?
No idea. Don't know if I've even heard of her.

Just another worthless politician who presides over a State that nobody really gives a damn about. It's only importance is land close to Russia and oil reserves. If you don't have a good approval rating up there, then you must have pissed off a few too many Elk.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nope.

Nothing whatsoever.

But hey, she does support gun ownership and votes against gay marriage. Typical Republican cunt who doesn't add anything to society.

Another reason to hate Repubs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I always wondered if that 72 could include men as well...

Has anyone checked the brochure that closely?
I read a comic called Wormwood once, and it was showing a trip to hell with all its glory (main character being the anti-christ and his best bud black Jesus sight seeing there), and it had a segment that touched up on this. Of how terrorists dont read the fine print. In short:

A terrorists was there, and his reward was to reside in a house filled with 72 virgins.....The 72 being baby infants who have free flowing totally out of controll diarreah 24/7 and the terrorist has to change every sing diaper every single second of his existence there.

P.S I personally thought the premise was executed poorly, so not so funny, but the concept can be funny.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
its time, once again to recap-

McCain's campaign wasted no time to try to turn the choice against Obama, producing an ad featuring Biden's previous praise for McCain and comments critical of Obama from an ABC News interview last year. Biden had said he stood by an earlier statement that Obama wasn't yet ready to be president and "the presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training."

"Biden has denounced Barack Obama's poor foreign policy judgment and has strongly argued in his own words what Americans are quickly realizing — that Barack Obama is not ready to be president," McCain campaign spokesman Ben Porritt said in a statement.

aol.com

My fellow Americans:

As your future President I want to thank my supporters, for your mindless support of me, despite my complete lack of any legislative achievement, my pastor's relations with Louis Farrakhan and Libyan dictator Moamar Quadafi, or my blatantly leftist voting record while I present myself as some sort of bi-partisan agent of change. (Thank you, too, for recognizing that my vast experience of 143 days in the Senate uniquely qualifies me to be your President.)

I also like how my supporters claim my youthful drug use and criminal behavior somehow qualifies me for the Presidency after 8 years of claiming Bush's youthful drinking disqualifies him. Your hypocrisy is a beacon of hope shining over a sea of political posing.

I would also like to thank the Kennedy's for coming out in support of me. There's a lot of glamour behind the Kennedy name, even though JFK started the Vietnam War, his brother Robert illegally wiretapped Martin Luther King, Jr. and Teddy killed a female employee with whom he was having an extra marital affair and who was pregnant with his child. And I'm not going anywhere near the cousins, both literally and figuratively. And I'd like to thank Oprah Winfrey for her support. Her love of meaningless empty platitudes will be the force that propels me to the White House.

Americans should vote for me, not because of my lack of experience or achievement , but because I make people feel good. Voting for me causes some white folk to feel relieved of their imagined, racist guilt. I say things that sound meaningful, but don't really mean anything because Americans are tired of things having meaning. If things have meaning, then that means you have to think about them.

Americans are tired of thinking. It's time to shut down the brain, and open up the heart. So when you go to vote, remember don't think, just do. And do it for me.

Thank You.
Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ehhh, Sonny? Did somebody say McClaine?

That Steel Magnolias bitch has lived 17 lives already. What makes her think she oughta be president in this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)