US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (1 Viewer)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm not limiting your freedom in any way. WHat i'm saying is what your doing is hurting me, hurting your fellow citisens who live with you, why do you choose to keep on doing it, in the end it's a clash of civilisations, you have your traditions, and we have ours, and we need to get used to it.
I don't do anything. Someone else is and that's not my problem.

Do I blame you for the three terror attempts in Denmark by muslims? (all luckily failed)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Because someone who is dear to me, someone who you cherish to meet, to see his face is being pictured in the wrong way.
Interesting answer.

But why should you feel offended if this was done by someone you've never met and they have no idea you even exist and certainly didn't have you in mind? I mean it would be one thing if someone said it on purpose to upset you. But you're just being upset by something that happened somewhere. That doesn't really seem like a good enough reason to try to censor them. Does it?

Mar 9, 2006
Interesting answer.

But why should you feel offended if this was done by someone you've never met and they have no idea you even exist and certainly didn't have you in mind? I mean it would be one thing if someone said it on purpose to upset you. But you're just being upset by something that happened somewhere. That doesn't really seem like a good enough reason to try to censor them. Does it?
he will not listen to you, he was born with that shit in his mind

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Interesting answer.

Tough question that i can't answer, i won't blame someone who didn't intend to offend me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)