US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (4 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
I don't see anyone talking shit on Alexander the Great for invading countries.
He's actually praised in academia by a lot of classicists for doing so since he spread hellenism in his conquered territories.

So basically, these idiots are saying that he was right in invading and killing thousands simply because he spread Greek culture.

Fools.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
China has become masters of a "oh, we're so bleeding heart, kumbaya lovey-dovey with our 57 minorities" while supporting policies that enforce "If you ain't Han, polish my taint, slave."

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #829
    @ReBeL, regardless of what i think of the American ambassador, my main point in this thread, is that him being killed is our fault. He's a foreign diplomat, and if we cannot ensure foreign diplomats safety, then i fear even more for my country's situation.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    @ReBeL, regardless of what i think of the American ambassador, my main point in this thread, is that him being killed is our fault. He's a foreign diplomat, and if we cannot ensure foreign diplomats safety, then i fear even more for my country's situation.
    I understand your point...:tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Yes. It is physically impossible for an American to sympathize and be supportive of a Libyan. They always have something up their sleeve as some conniving, oil-grabbing exploiter of some kind.

Altruism is a complete myth in America.
    Word. It's your duty as an American citizen to siphon gas from your Muslim neighbors when they aren't looking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)