US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (13 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I know, and i admit that the reactions by the muslim world is excessive and sometime retarded.

OFC, every muslims, practicing or not is offended,
This is wrong. A couple of my mates are non-practicing muslims and they are not the slightest offended neither are many of their family members.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I understand you, but it's not the law that direct the sensitive but it's the living together. You should learn to respect the sensitivity of people living with you.
And you should learn to understand my type of humour.

Why should I respect you or your believes, if you do not respect me or my believes?

Are you aware how offended I get when people limit my freedom?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Why? Forget the others, why are you in particular offended? How does it affect you that someone made a movie? What has changed in your life?
Because someone who is dear to me, someone who you cherish to meet, to see his face is being pictured in the wrong way.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
They are getting used to it i guess.
Nope. They don't bother with idiots.

If the Danish Primeminister were to say "Fuck Muhammad and all muslims" then they would be offended.

(You could argue that the Danish Primeminister is an idiot, but..)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
And you should learn to understand my type of humour.

Why should I respect you or your believes, if you do not respect me or my believes?

Are aware how offended I get when people limit my freedom?
@Maddy;

I'm not limiting your freedom in any way. WHat i'm saying is what your doing is hurting me, hurting your fellow citisens who live with you, why do you choose to keep on doing it, in the end it's a clash of civilisations, you have your traditions, and we have ours, and we need to get used to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)