US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (5 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
So, if Iran makes an offensive movie about Jews is it safe to say that Israel can attack Iran to send a message to the world?
Why it's prohibited to talk about the Holocaust ?? Did we ever made a movie about someone's prophet.

The west makes fun about Islam all the time, no problem but the Prophet is a red line, and it's know but to provoke the muslim nation and make us look like " terrorists " they keep on doing it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
And you should know better than Making fun, picturing a person that it's dearest to the muslims than their own family.
You know it's prohibited to picture the Prophete, why keep on provoking and pushing that Botton.
If all people would react thesme to insults i think clubs would have dozens of homocides every night here.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm not going to watch it anyway. And we feel offended because the sole reason behind this movie is to provoke muslims around the world, they know it's prohibited to " picture " our prophet and they still do it. No matter how you feel about it, it's suicidal and reactions like the one in Lybia is understandable from " our point of view " that a red line.
It's not understandable. Not at all. You'd have to pretty dumb to think it is.

Hell, organized religion as a concept is offensive to me (possibly because I just don't "get" it). Still, if you don't bother me with it, go right ahead & do as you please.
Trying to prohibit certain movies of being made and/or shown is kind of offensive as well, come to think of it.

It would do everyone a whole lot of good if people could just understand that what is important to you, may not be important to someone else. And vice versa. Not that that will ever happen :D

And what freedom of speech, any person who talks about " the holocaust " is antisemique, Comedien in france is prohibited form performing because he made a sketch about the Holocaust.
Equally dumb.

If someone wants to make an ass of himself by doing or saying retarded stuff or lying, then why not let them? At least you can have a few laughs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Of course, I was just trying not to be too serious.
I know, I was just saying that something like this shouldn't be sugar-coated basically. :)

I agree with you, but I think it needed to be said considering the serious situation it is.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Why it's prohibited to talk about the Holocaust ?? Did we ever made a movie about someone's prophet.

The west makes fun about Islam all the time, no problem but the Prophet is a red line, and it's know but to provoke the muslim nation and make us look like " terrorists " they keep on doing it.
I see your point. And I see that it's pointless to say to you anything, because prophet is red line, once you cross it everything is understandable.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

You are clearly do not know what freedom of speech is. I live in the west and I've never insulted a muslim based on his or hers religion. Yet you've just stated that the 'west' keeps on doing it.

The west doesn't. Some people living in the west does.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Hell, organized religion as a concept is offensive to me (possibly because I just don't "get" it). Still, if you don't bother me with it, go right ahead & do as you please.
Trying to prohibit certain movies of being made and/or shown is kind of offensive as well, come to think of it.

It would do everyone a whole lot of good if people could just understand that what is important to you, may not be important to someone else. And vice versa. Not that that will ever happen :D

Equally dumb.

If someone wants to make an ass of himself by doing or saying retarded stuff or lying, then why not let them? At least you can have a few laughs.
:tup:

Here when someone makes something that's offensive, we basically just laugh at them for their stupidity. That is our revenge, I guess. If I see someone make a fool of themselves to offend me I just laugh in their face.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

Equally dumb.

I like your view :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You are clearly do not know what freedom of speech is. I live in the west and I've never insulted a muslim based on him or hers religion. Yet you've just stated that the 'west' keeps on doing it.

I like you more and more everyday, Maddy. :stuckup:

---------- Post added 12.09.2012 at 10:16 ----------

I don't agree with what they did.
I know cheese. :D

We know you don't.

I guess what we are confused on is you "understanding" why they did it. Maybe just lost in translation... :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

It's not prohibited to talk about the Holocaust. It's not prohibited to talk about Muhammed.

The "West" makes fun of everyone all the time. It's what we do. What happened to the "peaceful nature of islam"? Christians get made fun of all the time and they just say "Well screw you guys, you're going to hell". Why can't Muslims do that?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's not prohibited to talk about the Holocaust. It's not prohibited to talk about Muhammed.

The "West" makes fun of everyone all the time. It's what we do. What happened to the "peaceful nature of islam"? Christians get made fun of all the time and they just say "Well screw you guys, you're going to hell". Why can't Muslims do that?
They taken one step further, they send you there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

This.

They taken one step further, they send you there.
:shocked:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
@Cheesio

Were Americans allowed to attack Muslims when 9/11 happend?

When a muslim kid destroys a Christian Graveyard are Christians then allwoed to attack muslims?

When muslims call me an infidel, am I then allowed to attack them?

In all mentioned cases feelings where hurt, just like you were hurt by a cartoon or movie.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
You are clearly do not know what freedom of speech is. I live in the west and I've never insulted a muslim based on his or hers religion. Yet you've just stated that the 'west' keeps on doing it.

So, now i don't understand freedom of speech :howler:

:tup:

Here when someone makes something that's offensive, we basically just laugh at them for their stupidity. That is our revenge, I guess. If I see someone make a fool of themselves to offend me I just laugh in their face.

Yeah, because you don't feel offended becuase it doesn't affect you personnally, your spirituality, like i said before, The prophet for all muslims, whether they are practicant or not, is a red line, and in the majority of case it's a person that's very dear to us more than our families.
So why keep on pushin that button, why keep on provoking and giving these terrorists reasons to attack you.
So it's ok to provoke people to bad things and hide under the umbrella of freedom of speech, that's the problem of the west, they have lost the human values.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)