US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (6 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
No, absolutely not. What they did is unacceptable.

What i'm trying to say, when our religion is attacked, they will be consequence and i understand why they attacked the embassy to send a message to the world.
So religion is protected and is not allowed to be questioned?

By your logic America is now allowed to invade Libya to send a message to the world.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

What i'm trying to say, when our religion is attacked, they will be consequence and i understand why they attacked the embassy to send a message to the world.
It was just an excuse to attack innocent people again.

---------- Post added 12.09.2012 at 09:58 ----------

Sometimes when these things happen I try to think of something to write and just end up at: SIGH
Pretty much how I feel at the moment.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

Wait let me get this right. So you understand the need to kill real people in response to a picture of a god or any matter that is considered forbiden by the said god?

Whats the purpose of the "don't draw my image" in your religion? I think you might have gotten too far with the response on this.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
So religion is protected and is not allowed to be questioned?

By your logic America is now allowed to invade Libya to send a message to the world.
Why religion shouldn't be protected ? It's clear that the only objective of this movie is to offend muslims, similar cases happened before and the reaction of the muslim world, it's a red line, and it shouldn't be crossed. Like i said before in no way the attacks are the best response.

And no one answered why no one should talk about the " holocaust " because if he do he's antisemite, or about blacks, he'd be considered racist, but when we are making fun of the Prophete, it's freedom of speech.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Why religion shouldn't be protected ? It's clear that the only objective of this movie is to offend muslims, similar cases happened before and the reaction of the muslim world, it's a red line, and it shouldn't be crossed. Like i said before in no way the attacks are the best response.

And no one answered why no one should talk about the " holocaust " because if he do he's antisemite, or about blacks, he'd be considered racist, but when we are making fun of the Prophete, it's freedom of speech.
Why would it get protection? Your preachers should educate people that blowing people up in responce to them making fun of us is kind of a bad thing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

So, if Iran makes an offensive movie about Jews is it safe to say that Israel can attack Iran to send a message to the world?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Wait let me get this right. So you understand the need to kill real people in response to a picture of a god or any matter that is considered forbiden by the said god?

Whats the purpose of the "don't draw my image" in your religion? I think you might have gotten too far with the response on this.

:sergio:

I said in their case, i see why they did it, does it make acceptable, No ?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why would it get protection? Your preachers should educate people that blowing people up in responce to them making fun of us is kind of a bad thing.
It's more than "kind of a bad thing".

Its cowardly, insane and plan disgusting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

Why did they did it? Because extremist take advantage and exploit religion, not because of the movie. Educate people from the early stages that killing in responce to joking about god is a bad thing. But I guess considering the history and how it's somewhat rooted in your religion to slay infidels i would say it's kind of a hard task to do.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
And you should know better than Making fun, picturing a person that it's dearest to the muslims than their own family.
You know it's prohibited to picture the Prophete, why keep on provoking and pushing that Botton.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

So in Hitlers case, you see why he killed millions of Jews? After all he had his reasons...

You can't understand people that kill innocent people to make a statement.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

First: In a country with freedom of speech. The only one accountable for an expression are the one whom expressed it - this is where many muslims go wrong. They think USA (or the west) is accountable.

Second: Is America now allowed to invade Libya because their 'red line' has been crossed? Afterall a human life > hurt feelings.

Third: Regarding holocaust and black people. In my country the laws regarding racism and blasphemy are the same no matter what religion and colour.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
And you should know better than Making fun, picturing a person that it's dearest to the muslims than their own family.
You know it's prohibited to picture the Prophete, why keep on provoking and pushing that Botton.
It's not prohibited in USA.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Freedom of speech. No one here agrees with the movie being made, but regardless of how offensive it doesn't give anyone the right to kill.

We all agree (I hope) the movie is stupid and yes offensive but I'm sorry, its not a reason to attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)