Un-Banning my comrade (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
We don't care about the features ?

so many memebrs will leave with the new version its sux !

I don't think so. It would just take a little getting used to. Being able to multiple quote is worth the change by itself.:)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Then you don't have much experience with vBulletin. We could make vB3 identical to what it looks like now, not that I have any interest in keeping the current look. :p

Our team of highly skilled engineers is working 24/7 bringing Juventuz V2. ;)

I've been running vB3 ever since beta stages on several other forums. I'm confident you will like it.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++
Then you don't have much experience with vBulletin. We could make vB3 identical to what it looks like now, not that I have any interest in keeping the current look. :p

Our team of highly skilled engineers is working 24/7 bringing Juventuz V2. ;)

I've been running vB3 ever since beta stages on several other forums. I'm confident you will like it.
Me, too. :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Also, version 3x will allow you to view the forums in more than ons style.

The Yankees forum I belong to (but don't visit much anymore because I found here) has versions that will run on cell phones,blackberries and PDA's :)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
Then it's your fault you're so narrow minded, not ours. Give it a chance at least. :p
its not ,, i told you do whatever u want to do !

but you just have to give ur mind a chance to think about the members who will like it or who will not ?

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I think you're one of the few who wouldn't want to move off this exploitable, feature-limited, server hog of a forum software. ;)

If people don't like it we'll switch back.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
I think you're one of the few who wouldn't want to move off this exploitable, feature-limited, server hog of a forum software. ;)

If people don't like it we'll switch back.
The Yankees forum has an option for Old Look or New Look (it defaults to New Look, obviously)

Just an idea :)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

The Yankees forum has an option for Old Look or New Look (it defaults to New Look, obviously)

Just an idea :)
we are talking about our forum not others !!

i live in london with low high buildings if the goverment said we need more high and the ppl said no, then its over :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

we are talking about our forum not others !!

i live in london with low high buildings if the goverment said we need more high and the ppl said no, then its over :)
Was just using it is as an example mate. If I've offended you, I apologize:down:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)