Un-Banning my comrade (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
I know you guys will probably shut me down but I have to ask you a favor. Via Turati, the guy who got banned not too long ago has spoken to me in the milan boards and he would like to be unbanned from here. He realises he acted a bit harsh but he regrest what he did. Listen, I've been a pretty good sport around here and I'm just trying to do him a favour.

The fact is, if you don't un-ban him he'll just sign up again. Save him the time and he'll be a much happier poster around here. He thought it would be funny to **** around here but I'm sure he'll be a quality poster around here, just as he is on the red and black boards.

If you decide not to unban him, I understand. i'm just putting in a personal favour for him. And if he does **** around again, feel free to ban me as well.

Thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Alrite. It was worth a try. BTW are you the admin around here or are there people above you?

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    his sn was Via Turatti. He's actually a quality poster on our boards, and was just bored so decided to mess around.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Hey Dan -- I would be the guilty party in banning him. The guy did ask for it, afterall. He couldn't have made it easier for this banning "virgin".

He seemed to have far less class than you on these boards, though. While you write intelligent, if not often argumentative, posts here, Via Turati dove right into personal insults and belligerence. (I don't know -- the same was true with Nick when he started here. Maybe it's the natural reaction of many a milanista -- when they first post on a Juve board, getting all ready for a fight, and then they learn we're not complete jerks and mellow out a little?)

Fact is, IMO, what makes this place interesting versus many of the other "club" forums is that we don't bounce you out if you smell like a fan of another club. Some of the better posters here are not Juve fans at all, and you sometimes get better discussions with differing views instead of a unison of "yes men" (and women).

But unfortunately, the approach that Via Turati took was anything but constructive. He's welcome back if he can learn more from someone like you.

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    Well Thanks alot swag. I appreciate it. And yes that "unison of "yes men"" is exactly why I left the milan boards to come here. But I have spoken to Via turati and he tells me that he is ready to come back and act like a civilised person here and take part in real discussions.

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    he said he tried that but his email is already in ur system.

Can u give him a 1 hour trial period at least? if he ****s up hes out for good?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Turns only Marty has the power to undo a ban. So if he doesn't sign up again, I have a message out on the mod threads about this. So it may take a little bit, I'm afraid.

Aug 17, 2005
    cmon marty this guy is a quality poster who'll bring alot of view to ur forum, if he **** up u can also ban me as i think he should be unbanned too..evry1 deserves a second chance..and don bes, listen to ur fellow canadians, us canadians are supposed to be forgiving...lets show it atleast:down:

Aug 17, 2005
    sorta but the reason we're here is cuz we want a different view, a juventus side of view, and so we can share our milan side of view...to make things more interesting

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Is that Milan forum really boring? So you had to come and sign up on a different one

Actually...yes. For now anyways. It picks up once the season begins. But our "off topic" thread is just pure bs. So we come here, start some discussions with people who wont always agree with us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)