Un-Banning my comrade (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by maldini_mo ] ++
when does marty come on so he can hopefully unban via turati, the guy is dying to give his opinion in a few threads i described to him
You could post his responses for him :)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++Yes, because it was an unprovoked nationalist outburst.
I got called a WOP, Italian fascist Mussolini lover, Sal, Mobster and Guido on this forum ...

I didn't see them getting banned..I guess a racist should pick which Nationality he wants to make fun of..some 'cut' it more than others

Aug 17, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

You could post his responses for him :)
i told him traht and he said he thought it was a good idea

this is wat he said "Dear juve fans, i am truly sorry for the way i acted on ur interesting forum. I am sry for saying Juve buysrefs to win their matches, I am sure this is not true and that juventus win on they defensive skill, with the likes of thuram and cannavaro in defence. I am Sorry I opened up a bogus thread so that i caught your attention and insulted juve in many many disgraceful ways, I'm positive juve don't do drugs, and tehy dont cheat their way to the scudetto(they couldnt have done it 28 times). I asked my friends Cuore and Mo to ask for my re-instatement because i ahve realized that what I did was wrong and not very respectful, I promise that if u re-instate me I will give some quality posts to your forum and soem different point of views to debate on, I do not wish that Cuore and mo keep talking for me as i want to talk to you all myself.
Ur dear friend who is truly sorry,
Via Turati

OP
cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #48
    Thats good enough for me. This is taking way too long. enough is enough.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Why is juve girl banned?

Posting a link to a virus.

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I got called a WOP, Italian fascist Mussolini lover, Sal, Mobster and Guido on this forum ...

I didn't see them getting banned..I guess a racist should pick which Nationality he wants to make fun of..some 'cut' it more than others

TBH you have no idea what was said. had any other member been insulted in such a way the offender would get an instant ban. TBH the insults you've recieved were not in the same league. I've posted what was said in the mods forum, no need to do it here.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by cuore ] ++
    Thats good enough for me. This is taking way too long. enough is enough.
    Marty doesn't camp out over his account. I actually think he does have a life outside of juventuz.com. ;) So please be patient.

I also have a PM I sent him today on this.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    In my opinion, the way he acted, he should stay permanently banned.

jaecole: Crying over 5 banned users? It's not uncommon 5 people gets banned a day at forums this big. We're not abusing our powers. :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++
    In my opinion, the way he acted, he should stay permanently banned.

jaecole: Crying over 5 banned users? It's not uncommon 5 people gets banned a day at forums this big. We're not abusing our powers. :)
    That is absolutely true.

Troll invasions alone would amount to several per week. When I read you guys had banned 5 members on a site this size, I thought it was a typo, TBH.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    BTW, I'm busy these days studying for exams so I don't have many minutes online a day, I pretty much only have enough time to update the site with news and do a quick scan at the daily threads.

So the fort rely on our war mongering mods now for a week or so. ;)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
    Then The forum will loose the identity !
    It's actually quite useful. You can tell what threads you've posted in. It will bring you to YOUR last post in a given thread, you can quote multiple posts, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)