Uefa Jubilee - best 50 european players (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Maybe only players from the past 10 years count :rolleyes:
oh will you guys just lay off with the eyerolling!

her sentance wasn't clear... and even if she did mean "any" instead of "current," why be rude with the smart-ass comments when you know that her football knowledge isn't as deep as yours. i fail to see something constructive from Graham's eyerolling, Franco's sarcastic question, and Don Bes's "hey, they're on her case, why dont i join in with a smart-ass comment too" attitude.

if any of you think that your statements were constructive, yet not rude, reply back in the lilliana contraversy thread. i dont want to turn this thread into a lil war zone too. enough threads about that.

Please Note:
I didn't follow closely what happened with her in the other threads. My remark is purely on this instance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
It's a damn Shame Platini got 9th place. He should have been ahead of Yashin. I expected him to be 2nd after Cruyff!

although i dont think it'll be a huge crime, but watch Zidane get 1st place!!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
It's a damn Shame Platini got 9th place. He should have been ahead of Yashin. I expected him to be 2nd after Cruyff!

although i dont think it'll be a huge crime, but watch Zidane get 1st place!!

man Zidane ahead of Platini? the student ahead of the teacher?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i ll go and personally complain if a player from the 70s is not named number 1. actually if the best 5 are not from the 70s.
the remaining 5 are: (they'll probibly be in this order)
Cruyff, Zidane, Beckenbauer (spelling), Van Basten, and Zoff.

Di Stefano was named 6th today. Eusebio is 7th.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
all european? what is this FIFA or UEFA?
yes, all european. :wallbang:

read the title of this thread please! I figured you know that it the "UEFA 50 year golden Jubilee" to celebrate UEFA's 50 years...

otherwise, there'd be Maradona, Pele, Socrates, Carlo Alberto, Zico, BTuta..etc.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

yes, all european. :wallbang:

read the title of this thread please! I figured you know that it the "UEFA 50 year golden Jubilee" to celebrate UEFA's 50 years...

otherwise, there'd be Maradona, Pele, Socrates, Carlo Alberto, Zico, BTuta..etc.
ye u are right. then it wouldnt make sense to be on www.uefa.com :wallbang:

my bad. a little missunderstanding

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
so now i know that he is also a Spanish international as well.... Funny ... the last i heard of him, he was third place as an Argentinian in FIFA Player's of the century. ... But now is sixth as a Spanish, in UEFA 'sTOP 50 in their 50 years history.... ;)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
so now i know that he is also a Spanish international as well.... Funny ... the last i heard of him, he was third place as an Argentinian in FIFA Player's of the century. ... But now is sixth as a Spanish, in UEFA 'sTOP 50 in their 50 years history.... ;)
good stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)