UAPs (5 Viewers)

OP
U Picciriddu
Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #104
    I instantly resort to thinking that any humanoid looking aliens as fake.
    Even on our planet, only a handful of species out of hundreds of thousands resemble humans in the slightest. Whats the likelihood that a being from another solar system will be similar looking?

- - - Updated - - -
    There are basically 3 requirements in order to reach our level of intelligence: a bodypart that’s able to manipulate its environment like our hands and tumbs, a way of communication like we do with waves and sight.

OP
    U Picciriddu
    Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #107
    Does it have to be hands and thumbs? Why not tentacles like an octopus or squid?
    Could be aswel indeed. The spectrum is pretty broad, ants are one of the most succesfull living beings on this planet and communicate by using chemicals for example. Some ant species have up to 20 'words' if I remember correctly.

OP
    U Picciriddu
    Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #110
    So much for the NASA report lol
    It’s received with euphoria though, because it isn’t the end but sadly it’s not what many hoped for yesterday.

I wouldn’t stress too much. I disclosed Fagioli for you guys and will do the same with aliens, it just takes some time. Fagioli took me 2 seasons aswel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)