UAPs (3 Viewers)

OP
U Picciriddu
Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #121
    Grusch has a podcast on JRE which is worth listening.

There have been new Mexican hearings on the mummies, confirming that the bodies aren’t any made up materials like glued together chicken bones or whatever. I don’t know more details didn’t really had to look into it.

Kirckpatrick, the head of AARO (Pentagons UAP researching body) will resign at the end of this year. He’s been blamed for the lack of transparency but this is a interesting quote:

Another memorable moment came when he co-authored a draft academic paper positing that the unidentified objects AARO is studying could be alien probes from a mothership sent to study Earth.
    Kirkpatrick said the document that was posted online was in draft form and did not have permission to be published. However, he does not regret his involvement.
    In fact, he believes “the best thing that could come out of this job is to prove that there are aliens” — because the alternative is a much bigger problem.

“If we don’t prove it’s aliens, then what we’re finding is evidence of other people doing stuff in our backyard,” he said. “And that’s not good.”

At the beginning of December, David Grusch will go into a SCIF with senate members.

Within a quite short amount of time (1-2 months), Biden will have to select some sort of special committee which I think it in line with the UAP Disclosure Act.

There will be new hearings in US congress aswel with new witnesses.

Long story short and whatever the phenomena may be, the ball is still rolling and more details are coming out on a monthly base.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Grusch has a podcast on JRE which is worth listening.

There have been new Mexican hearings on the mummies, confirming that the bodies aren’t any made up materials like glued together chicken bones or whatever. I don’t know more details didn’t really had to look into it.

Kirckpatrick, the head of AARO (Pentagons UAP researching body) will resign at the end of this year. He’s been blamed for the lack of transparency but this is a interesting quote:

Another memorable moment came when he co-authored a draft academic paper positing that the unidentified objects AARO is studying could be alien probes from a mothership sent to study Earth.
    Kirkpatrick said the document that was posted online was in draft form and did not have permission to be published. However, he does not regret his involvement.
    In fact, he believes “the best thing that could come out of this job is to prove that there are aliens” — because the alternative is a much bigger problem.

“If we don’t prove it’s aliens, then what we’re finding is evidence of other people doing stuff in our backyard,” he said. “And that’s not good.”

At the beginning of December, David Grusch will go into a SCIF with senate members.

Within a quite short amount of time (1-2 months), Biden will have to select some sort of special committee which I think it in line with the UAP Disclosure Act.

There will be new hearings in US congress aswel with new witnesses.

Long story short and whatever the phenomena may be, the ball is still rolling and more details are coming out on a monthly base.
    So there's gonna be a team to form a committee which will set an agenda for an investigation, the results of which will be classified for 50 years?

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    which will happen first?

Alien life being generally accepted?

or Jj winning a major European trophy (UCL or whatever it morphs into)?

pls discuss.

p.s. thx

OP
    U Picciriddu
    Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #139
    Tucker Carlson? What kind of BS is this?
    Why BS?

- - - Updated - - -

In my opinion it’s a very logical decision to talk on Tucker Carlson’s show. But you have to see the bigger picture here. It’s about his audience, not about him. The timing isn’t any coincidence. There’s been pushback from within the Republican Party for the UAP Disclosure Act, as seen in the posts above and the press conference next Thursday. In order to get the message at the right people, republicans for this matter, it’s in my opinion a strategic choice to talk there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)