U-20 World Cup (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I've watched all their games "Fabiana" :p
We have heart. If you watched the last match against Uruguay you would have seen that at the end with Michael Bradley and Danny Szetella showing those Uruguay idiots their place at the end of the match. So much passion and heart that even my own father, a scientist, was saying beat the shit out of them. Now tell me that doesn't fire you up.

But ohhhh wait, your first passion is the Azzurri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We have heart. If you watched the last match against Uruguay you would have seen that at the end with Michael Bradley and Danny Szetella showing those Uruguay idiots their place at the end of the match. So much passion and heart that even my own father, a scientist, was saying beat the shit out of them. Now tell me that doesn't fire you up.

But ohhhh wait, your first passion is the Azzurri.
where was that passion today ???

I can be as critical about team USA as I can be about the Azzurri

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
ßömßäяdîëя;1407694 said:
Vinny, you don't love the USA, so why do you vote?

Why do you defend a country when you would rather live in the kitchen of the closest Burger King?
:confused2

whats the drink count tonight, brother ??

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
i dont understand why someone would say we have no heart... we have more heart than the Azzurri U-20's that's for sure, while people wanna talk about heart. We lost today because of rain... that's it.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Again, this is Andy, and I'm tired of people talking shit about us. We have heart if you watched the Uruguay match, we fucked them up. Take your nonsense elswhere.

This is Andy not Fabi... it's prettu obvious who's posting.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
You wouldn't imagine whats happening in Austrian right now. The Austrians want to change the A-Team with our youngsters.

To be honest, Austria deserv to be where they are. This was real fighting spirit. They ran like 11 Nedved up and down the pitch and with skillfull players like Harnik, Kavlak, Okotie and Jolly Joker Erwin "Jimmy" Hoffer, it was just a matter of time, till the goals came.
To be honest, the score line could have been worse for America.

You were owned by a country, that has as much inhabitants as New York :p

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
This is Andy and your team sucks a fucking cock, dude. The only thing you had going for you is the conditions. During the first 15 minutes we were OWNING you, and of course it wasn't raining during that period.

I will personally murder that Hoffer guy because he deserves to have his body filled with bullets with that Jimmy nonsense in his head. I hope he dies, I hope his family dies, he is a piece of shit and so is your footballing nation. What a shitty footballing country. You don't deserve to win at all.

I'm going to kill Erwin Hoffer.

Austria 2
USA 1

:p

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I've made this promise to myself time and time again to stop watching any Nigerian national team but to no avail. Thus it was that this evening I sat down to watch the quarter final match of the World Youth Cup versus Chile, and I have been left with an extremely bitter taste in my mouth. I always get depressed when a Naija team is beaten.

Why is it that we've been getting short changed by referees in tournaments, and no, I am not talking from the view point of a fan. Maybe if I can bring myself to do it later I'll find a YouTube video of Chile's first two goals. In the first goal, the guy who tapped the ball back to the goal scorer was very offside, but the goal was allowed to stand. For the second goal the man who was brought down, and indeed he was clipped from behind was very offside, but the referee allowed play to go on. In the entire course of the game every 50:50 decisions went the way of the Chileans, and it became obvious in the way they began going to ground at the slightest touch as the game wore on, earning us 6 yellow cards in the course of the match...

For me the positive from this team however is that we have someone for the future who can help patch that hole in our central midfield, that boy Dapo Olufemi who wore jersey number four is one to watch. Meanwhile Ezekiel Bala is just not up to standard, and the coach didn't do well to leave him on the field for so long, ditto Brown Ideye. Given the form of Vincent Enyeama and Austin Ejide, we are beginning to get spoiled for choice in the goal keeping department as I was in the end impressed by Ike Ezenwa. He only needs to work on his positioning, but his reflexes, anticipation, first touch and agility are very good. Another person who was slightly impressive was Suraj Sodiq. Pity his tournament ended with an unfair red, but as far as I can see, with a bit of training he could be the solution to the seeming lack of a right back in the full side. I would recommend that these three players be taken along for the ride in Ghana next year.

As for Howard Webb, yes, the same stupid idiot that mistakenly sent Adebayor off in the Carling Cup final, he has only confirmed what I wrote about him then, he is absolutely stupid. Meanwhile Arsenal fans eat your hearts out. The Beast's goal against Argentina was world class!

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
i dont understand why someone would say we have no heart... we have more heart than the Azzurri U-20's that's for sure, while people wanna talk about heart. We lost today because of rain... that's it.
I dont even know why Italy didnt field a team in this tournament, but thats neither here nor there

you should know me by now Andy..I mean Fabi :p , I am always pretty critical of the teams I care about

remember something else, Fabi ;) ...your favorite club team is an Italian team...not an American one :eyebrows:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You wouldn't imagine whats happening in Austrian right now. The Austrians want to change the A-Team with our youngsters.

To be honest, Austria deserv to be where they are. This was real fighting spirit. They ran like 11 Nedved up and down the pitch and with skillfull players like Harnik, Kavlak, Okotie and Jolly Joker Erwin "Jimmy" Hoffer, it was just a matter of time, till the goals came.
To be honest, the score line could have been worse for America.

You were owned by a country, that has as much inhabitants as New York :p
Take it from my experience of following the Portuguese NT and their youth squad NT. What looks good on paper isn't always what it seems. What might seem like a good option to seek the youth squad's successes over the senior team is not only near-sighted, but it's also delusional. :sick:

Before Portugal played Belgium in the Euro 2008 qualifiers last month, I was ready to swap the whole youth squad for the adult team. What an idiot I would have been for that. :disagree: :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)