U-20 World Cup (8 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
From what I have seen Nigeria were the better team but I didn't watch the game since it was on at 4am here.

Scotland don't have a chance as long as we keep on playing that imbecile of a keeper, who has now cost 3 goals in our first 2 games.
exactly, i mean by all means i have laughed my ass off at hibs goalies and thei fumblings in derby matches. however, when it comes to national pride i just wana scream "wake up andy you absolute cock-monger, do you think you are playing hearts again?you do not need to keep dropping the ball"

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol2: Oh man, each time I think that the Portugal youth squad could not underachieve any more under Couceiro, they prove me wrong!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zare was right about Portugal.
This Portugal youth squad is the platinum generation in terms of talent, and it's the shit-in-a-coffee-can generation in terms of performance.

Oh my god... their match-up against Chile was something I expected to be a slaughter. So maybe the scoreline was only 1-0 instead of 3-0, but Portugal had 32% possession and didn't get a shot at goal until the 89th minute. :lol: Couceiro, you dung heap!

But the match did produce perhaps the best moment of the entire tournament thus far: Zéquinha stealing the red card out of the ref's hands... :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/v/WIiaXWq1KHY

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
This is Andy and your team sucks a fucking cock, dude. The only thing you had going for you is the conditions. During the first 15 minutes we were OWNING you, and of course it wasn't raining during that period.

I will personally murder that Hoffer guy because he deserves to have his body filled with bullets with that Jimmy nonsense in his head. I hope he dies, I hope his family dies, he is a piece of shit and so is your footballing nation. What a shitty footballing country. You don't deserve to win at all.

I'm going to kill Erwin Hoffer.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
This is Andy and your team sucks a fucking cock, dude. The only thing you had going for you is the conditions. During the first 15 minutes we were OWNING you, and of course it wasn't raining during that period.

I will personally murder that Hoffer guy because he deserves to have his body filled with bullets with that Jimmy nonsense in his head. I hope he dies, I hope his family dies, he is a piece of shit and so is your footballing nation. What a shitty footballing country. You don't deserve to win at all.

I'm going to kill Erwin Hoffer.
I know I wasted 2 hours of my life watching a USA team that could do nothing after 15 minutes

...and Freddy Adu didnt impress me one bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)