U-20 World Cup (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Czech keeper really has played a great tournament but did little to contain, let alone deflect, that last shot.

That said, they did get a killer goal to start things off. But otherwise, they weren't going to match forces with Argentina. Who surprisingly didn't choke this time around. ;)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
banega is deifintely someone we should keep tabs on
plus fazio,moralez seem to have a lot of potential
the czech goalie petr was awesome in this tournament let alone that last arg goal for zarate
kalouda was impressive too
i hope we try to pick up 2-3 players from this tounrament since a lot of talented players shined and what better way to build for the future than to scout those who played in the u20

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
It would be a very nice idea for someone who watched this tournament to tell us the players they think are definite ones to watch for the future. Also which countries they play for

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I didn't watch a lot of the tournament but I saw a few Argentina games and Aguero, Moralez and Banega were their most impressive players.

Aug 1, 2007
What a great Tourney this was.I loved every second of it and i tipped the Czechs from the start believe it or not.

The Argentinians were always going to be the faves so it would have taken a great effort from the Czechs to win.I feel sorry for the Radek Petr who was exceptional all month until the blooper which Zarate was smiling about.

A very enjoyable tournement i must say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)