TV rights for Serie B (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
that's not the place to talk about this and since when they grant us serie A? we're still in B -17pts and -2 scudetti + 3 game stadium ban.

I'd sell Camo. No motivation, bye bye.

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
Thank God. Yesterday, Al Jazeera sport announced that it will broadcast Juve and Napoli matches in Serie B! So now the channel has the rights for Serie A and B.

Forza Juve

Mar 6, 2005
mjomran said:
Thank God. Yesterday, Al Jazeera sport announced that it will broadcast Juve and Napoli matches in Serie B! So now the channel has the rights for Serie A and B.

Forza Juve
Really?! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Great, i'll have to see if I can get Al Jazeera sport in my package. I do have the normal Al Jazeera.

Can you give a little more info though, will they show all juve games for sure? I don't want to order anything, that ends up being useless for me.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

mjomran said:

Forza Juve
how does one get aljazeera in croatia? :confused:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
Great, i'll have to see if I can get Al Jazeera sport in my package. I do have the normal Al Jazeera.

Can you give a little more info though, will they show all juve games for sure? I don't want to order anything, that ends up being useless for me.
Can you do some more investigtion on which European channels will show Serie B? I have normal Al Jazeera as well but the others I heard are a big trouble to get them.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm asking around. Rai international might show an occasional game, but they're probably not worth getting. Hoping that eurosport2 will continue with their weekly serie B game live and hope that they show Juve...

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
Sorry for asking(don't know if it has been answered before or elsewhere)
but can i see Al Jazeera sport from the internet?
If so can you describe me the way?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Al Jazeera news channel is the original channel, but they are branching off. They have now sports, children, and english news channels. Anyways the news channel is independant of the others. You can recieve Al-Jazeera News Channel practically anywhere in the world, which is not the case with the sport channels.

There are 4 sport channels, 2 free to air, and 2 need subscriptions. The latter covers Serie A and La Liga. They had problems last year with broadcasting live matches last year because the overwhelming number of "important" matches in both leagues compared to only 2 channels, so I doubt they will cover Juve matches live OR they will use the free to air channels for juve.

In any case the subscription for the encrypted channels are $25 per year (yes its per year).

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think there are jazeera sport chanels on hotbird too other than nilesat and arabsat, you will need to buy a satelite system (Dish + Digital reciever with Cam)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
iliakis said:
Sorry for asking(don't know if it has been answered before or elsewhere)
but can i see Al Jazeera sport from the internet?
If so can you describe me the way?
Until now, this isn't possible...

Many people tried before, but without much success...

Although I didn't hear about Aljazeera showing Serie B matches yet...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dominic said:
I'm asking around. Rai international might show an occasional game, but they're probably not worth getting. Hoping that eurosport2 will continue with their weekly serie B game live and hope that they show Juve...
eurosport2 shows serie b games live??

Mar 6, 2005
Dominic said:

I've looked around, and I guess this is the only way you can get this card without visiting Arabia :D

http://www.falconsat.co.uk/product_...d=193&osCsid=d7c10a0fe4ab3eb8333ba2ba3fc1e347

It's a bit expensive, but I guess if you love Juve, you'd do it :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
SexualChocolate said:
I've looked around, and I guess this is the only way you can get this card without visiting Arabia :D

http://www.falconsat.co.uk/product_...d=193&osCsid=d7c10a0fe4ab3eb8333ba2ba3fc1e347

It's a bit expensive, but I guess if you love Juve, you'd do it :D
You can use this too:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-Year-ART-SP...ryZ60837QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And you can see them if you're subscribing to ShowTime:

http://www.strategiy.com/advertising_medianew.asp?id=20060816123713

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)