TV rights for Serie B (8 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Stripper said:
okay i checked and rai international is not Free to Air.. damnit!!!

ok look stripper u probably live in the middle east here is what i did,
i toke my reciever ( decoder) and went to shop we they re-programmed it now i get channels for free and they include rai 1,2,3, sports, international. give it a try

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
Stripper said:
SportItalia bought the rights for three years (starting from the season 2005/06).

SportItalia 13 East 12418 V 27500 3/4 169 438 169 . .
FTA at present
thts good news i have that channel .. am also pretty sure abu dhabi or dubai sport will show serie B.. most probably ad sports ever since they lost the italian league there channel has been useless.. and the juve fanbase in the arab world and the emirates here is huge .. i just hope jazira sport dont interfere they are barely managing to show the spanish, italian and portugese leagues and there coverage are shit and there commentators mess up all the names stanakovich ,maro genaro camoranesi, and for a whole game cufre was called kuffour.. even when the shirt is clearly saying cufre the guy is in denial and just goes on... fuck you jazira :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Modo Bianconero said:
thts good news i have that channel .. am also pretty sure abu dhabi or dubai sport will show serie B.. most probably ad sports ever since they lost the italian league there channel has been useless.. and the juve fanbase in the arab world and the emirates here is huge .. i just hope jazira sport dont interfere they are barely managing to show the spanish, italian and portugese leagues and there coverage are shit and there commentators mess up all the names stanakovich ,maro genaro camoranesi, and for a whole game cufre was called kuffour.. even when the shirt is clearly saying cufre the guy is in denial and just goes on... fuck you jazira :)

oh my god thats true, but hey they r alot better compared to the commentators at art, who are always along side spanish teams when it comes to juve or even milan matches its always real madrid is stronger or barcelona is the worlds best.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Bisco said:
ok look stripper u probably live in the middle east here is what i did,
i toke my reciever ( decoder) and went to shop we they re-programmed it now i get channels for free and they include rai 1,2,3, sports, international. give it a try
ok...

where can I get this receiver, and do I have to have a dish that can receive 13 degrees east ??

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
A_GILARDINO said:
no one will watch serie b, it's very boring he he he juve in b this is very funny
FORZA MILAN
Its ok to be afraid for the lack of interested viewers watching serie A.

Im pretty sure eventually many TV stations accross the world will still decide to AIR Serie A games. No worries mate :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
ok...

where can I get this receiver, and do I have to have a dish that can receive 13 degrees east ??
It's different over there in America Vinnie, this technique is illegal, they are pretty much cracking the codes of the channels. So I don't think it is as widespread in the states as it is over here. Pretty much any sattelite store will do it for you. Ask around about it in your area or you could even google search it and do it on your own its not all that hard.

I don't know how that would go down with ya:D...lets see what more important to you Juve or your job:p

Mar 6, 2005
Rami said:
It's different over there in America Vinnie, this technique is illegal, they are pretty much cracking the codes of the channels. So I don't think it is as widespread in the states as it is over here. Pretty much any sattelite store will do it for you. Ask around about it in your area or you could even google search it and do it on your own its not all that hard.

I don't know how that would go down with ya:D...lets see what more important to you Juve or your job:p
Meh, just get a Dreambox and a reliable 'distributor' and no coding, re-coding, and driving up to the satellite store needed..

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Rami said:

similar things happen here with Dish Network (which I pay for), and DirecTV

I wonder if it actually would be illegal to get those receivers here, with the Italian channels, seeing as those channels arent offered in the USA...thats a good question

the other question would be if my 18" dish could actually get 13 degrees east, as its so far away

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
similar things happen here with Dish Network (which I pay for), and DirecTV

I wonder if it actually would be illegal to get those receivers here, with the Italian channels, seeing as those channels arent offered in the USA...thats a good question

the other question would be if my 18" dish could actually get 13 degrees east, as its so far away
Its not a special kind of reciever, all kinds of receivers are hackable I believe. The question that you should find an answer for is whether you could recieve it in NY or not....after that anything is possible.

I googled this: "satellite dish forums of usa" and got this which could be helpful.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Rami said:
Its not a special kind of reciever, all kinds of receivers are hackable I believe. The question that you should find an answer for is whether you could recieve it in NY or not....after that anything is possible.

I googled this: "satellite dish forums of usa" and got this which could be helpful.

exactly any kind of reciever can be used just as rami said, as for the width of the dish it self i really dont knw i have a 2 meter one over here and it gets it.

hope it works for u vinman!!!. p.s its legal here as know one goes around checking i dont know whats the case with u ok:D

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Rami said:

thanks for the info Rami !!

I doubt that anything will work...I just gotta hope that we'll see some games streamed this season...or better yet, Juve back in A, because then the networks here will carry the games

you have a 2 meter dish ?? Thats huge !!

Is it on the roof of your house ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)