TV rights for Serie B (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i think a few companys will be fighting for the rights to Serie B next season, hopefully a Freeview channel in the UK or Channel 4 again like the good old days

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Shyne said:
GolTv probably will. They show just about every league in South/Central America. Serie b is certainly superior to them all.

Also, GolTv showed Serie B highlights already on their weekly 3 hour highlight show that covered almost every league in Europe and South/Central America. That means they already had some1 giving them footage.

no they wont !!

May 25, 2006
Just to think on which TV would you watch Juventus` games.. is a headache itself..
all I Know that Serie-B is gonna be more excited than Serie-A next season.. trust me....:D ......

Juventus will be here in my heart.. now and forever.......

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    DelpieroForLife said:
    Do ya think we have to pay for watching? will it be encrypted?
    Sorry I haven't replied for this post for so long.. I just saw it.

I have no idea who will cover the Serie B in the middle east, and if AD sport will I don't know if they will be encrypted or not..

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    damn i dont think channels in canada will cover the games.......mark since u live in canada and you know everything will they show any games?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Morra10 said:
    damn i dont think channels in canada will cover the games.......mark since u live in canada and you know everything will they show any games?

I sent e-mails to TLN, FSW Canada, RAI International, GolTV Canada and got no replies. If tehy're not showing Juve on TV it's bye bye to those channels. I wrote that in the e-mails I sent them. I'm quite sure they won't show any and just want me to keep the channels til September and get an extra month of my $$$ and me waiting for an answer.

FSW Canada sucks btw and will change soon I think. They have no LIVE games of the best leagues.

In Canada, to have RAI you need TLN.

GolTV is ok.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    ya goltv always shows old juve matches......almost one per night. i remember that thread u started and i sent a couple of e-mails to those places and havent got anything back either .........

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    GOOD NEWS i got a reply from RAI

Dear Mr. Zeidan,

thanks for your mail. Rai International holds the tv rights for next Serie B season. we will broadcast some of the Juventus matches (not all, and not all live).

but please let us know if you receive RAI INTERNATIONAL or RAI 1 - RAI 2 - RAI 3.

Concerning Rai 1 - Rai 2 Rai 3, you must adress your request to

dott.ssa Monica Pizzoli at [email protected].

Best regards,

Caterina Rossi
    Rai International
    Area Rapporti con gli Utenti

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    SportItalia bought the rights for three years (starting from the season 2005/06).

SportItalia 13 East 12418 V 27500 3/4 169 438 169 . .
    FTA at present

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)