TV rights for Serie B (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman said:
you dont think I looked into that today ??

Dish Network offers Al Jazeera, not Al Jazeera Sport...

if they offered it, I would have ordered it....I would just have to look away when they went to a news brief that showed some poor guy getting his head chopped off :p :D
Oh, I am so with you on that. Damn them for not carrying Al Jazeera Sport! :(

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #115
    Rami said:
    Not really, Al-Jazeerah explicitly said that they are only encrypting because their feed was being recieved in southern Europe. If it was up for them it would have been free, and I think you remember Faisal how it was 2 years ago. Now they are just charging for the cost of cards and encryption. ART striked a deal with Al-Jazeerah last year and now Showtime and Orbit. They want their channels on every TV but has to be encrypted...they don't really want the money.
    aha..
    So basically Orbit and Showtime have bought the rights to have AlJazeera on their network? Is it like the Co-rights of Disney channel between Orbit and Showtime?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    snoop said:
    what's wrong with Al Jazeera news channel? are they terrorists too? :rolleyes:
    Snoop... you can't tell me that you don't grok the odd irony of Vinman subscribing to Al Jazeera, do you?! :pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)