TV rights for Serie B (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Aljazeera Sports channel started its test broadcasting for the fifth and the sixth channels...

This maybe an indicator that they'll have no problem showing serie B matches live if they're in the same time with Serie A and La Liga matches...

Forza Aljazeera...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ReBeL said:
Aljazeera Sports channel started its test broadcasting for the fifth and the sixth channels...

This maybe an indicator that they'll have no problem showing serie B matches live if they're in the same time with Serie A and La Liga matches...

Forza Aljazeera...
5th and 6th channels ?

So there's Jazeera Sport 1 , Jazeera Sport 2, Jazzera Sport +1, Jazeera Sport +2

Jazeera Sport +3 and Jazeera Sport +4 are the new ones ?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I guess the million dollar question for everyone outside of Italy and the Middle East will be if Al Jazeera Sports can be streamed ??

Mar 6, 2005
Stripper said:
if showtime got jazeera does that mean i cant buy a jazeera card, and that i have 2 subscribe 2 showtime 2 get jazeera?
Nope.. Just go to your local Satellite place, and buy a Jazeera card (for around 100 Saudi Riyals) for one year's worth..

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
mark77 said:
TLN never answered me back. I sent them another e-mail just for fun.

same here i called and e-mailed and nobody gave me a answer...the only reason i will watch tln now is for raymond and soccer fanatics ..there jokes but a bunch of juve bashers:tdown:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ALEX ULTRA said:
same here i called and e-mailed and nobody gave me a answer...the only reason i will watch tln now is for raymond and soccer fanatics ..there jokes but a bunch of juve bashers:tdown:
they never responded because they WON'T be carrying any Juve games....is anyone surprised by this ??

next time you see Alf De Blasis in the grocery store, ask him !!!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
they posted on their website that they have the rights for Serie B and that 2 new channels would be added, but the tv channel havent said anything!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Serie B set for delay?
Monday 4 September, 2006
Saturday’s eagerly anticipated Serie B kick-off may be delayed given that several clubs have no television agreements in place.

The Second Division campaign is set to start at the weekend and a meeting will now take place on Tuesday between the Lega Calcio officials and television network representatives in an attempt to find a solution.

Alessandro Gaucci, technical director of Genoa, had already anticipated that there might be some problems ahead.

“There may be a delay to the beginning of the season,” he warned on Sunday. “Too many teams have not signed any contract with the networks and this may impede a regular start.”

Bologna President Alfredo Cazzola and Modena chief Luca Baraldi have mirrored similar concerns on Monday.

Approximately 300 Serie B matches have not yet been assigned to a broadcaster as Juventus and Genoa are the only clubs to have agreed a contract with Sky Italia.

The latter are also said to be close to reaching a compromise with Napoli and Lecce in regard to their home matches over the next year.

Public network RAI is seemingly not interested in transmitting Second Division matches and Sportitalia, who will show the Friday and Monday matches, may in the end decide to increase the number of matches it will cover.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Vinman said:
they never responded because they WON'T be carrying any Juve games....is anyone surprised by this ??

next time you see Alf De Blasis in the grocery store, ask him !!!
:howler: Hehe...Woodbridge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)