Tudor to Standard? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
tudor was good and he played alot for the club nad playing for juventus for ten years is somhing good for him but he has a very very weak muscles and he is getting old last season he played 1 or 2 games almost and next season in serie A it will be a masacre to show those losers who is No.1 in italy and i dont think TUDOR could stand that fight

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
please forget that samuel!

he wont join us,he is useless,slow and interista
....And he is a player that takes out others. In Juve he would always end up suspended; - a luxury we canNOT afford.

You make 'Interista' sound like a Disease.Next time i go to the doctor id ask him to give me some Vaccine for the lethal disease that is Interista,and thus me and my future generations would live a healthy and long life.
:D The cure is never to support inter. :p ;)

:agree:
samuel isn't the player he used to be
we need defenders who would do the job upon arriving and samuel would need at least 4-5 months to get back to his old self

ps: inter wouldn't sell him unless we offer them buffon:disagree:
....And I'll see them in hell first!:boxing: :ferocious :skull: :skull: :skull:

boumsong is making to many mistakes nad it will be better if kovac was instead of boumsong
:agree: However, we need two central defenders: Kovac needs a good central defender with him not Boum!

Jul 23, 2006
the problem with the american guy is that some people take advantage of him being huge when in the penalty area(like what malouda did to matrix)
in other words, they tend to dive a bit too much around him

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Perhaps for Tudor Standard is the right answer to play more and consistent. Read that also Hajduk Split was interested to him. For the Onyewu Rumour: Saw him playing against italy and there he was very crap. And if i remember right now Capello is asking for him consistantly in Real Madrid. Does he have a EU-Passport? But to be honest i saw him only playing the USA-Italy Match.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Perhaps for Tudor Standard is the right answer to play more and consistent. Read that also Hajduk Split was interested to him. For the Onyewu Rumour: Saw him playing against italy and there he was very crap. And if i remember right now Capello is asking for him consistantly in Real Madrid. Does he have a EU-Passport? But to be honest i saw him only playing the USA-Italy Match.
Onyewu was not "crap" against Italy. Afterall he shut down Luca Toni and it was Eddie Pope who was screwing around at the back and getting sent off, like usual. Gooch can be a solid player when given marking duties and a partner who is quick on foot and in the tackle.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Onyewu was not "crap" against Italy. Afterall he shut down Luca Toni and it was Eddie Pope who was screwing around at the back and getting sent off, like usual. Gooch can be a solid player when given marking duties and a partner who is quick on foot and in the tackle.
we dont need Forrest Whittaker at this club......

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We don't need an overrated Italian at this club just because he's Italian either...
and who might that be ??

Last time I checked, Boumsong was French

admit it, Gooch looks like Forrest...lets hope he plays better than him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)