Tudor to Standard? (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's not the point as I can list a lot of talented Israelis who do other stuff than shooting people.
Oh of course, which is why I said "btw". I wasn't trying to get involved in the Talented Israeli Debate (apart from giving a warning for Rebel's disgusting comment.)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I had not much to say in the Talented Israeli Debate after that comment anyway.

Did you try LightScribe under Linux?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
What did you expect when you asked me that question, Jacques??

I hope you're satisfied now because you think I fell in your trap...

And to increase your satisfaction, I'll appreciate it so much if you ban me for ever...

Good luck in your real life, by the way...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What did you expect when you asked me that question, Jacques??

I hope you're satisfied now because you think I fell in your trap...

And to increase your satisfaction, I'll appreciate it so much if you ban me for ever...

Good luck in your real life, by the way...
I wasn't actually setting a trap for you, I wanted to know if you would still support the club or not, or maybe stop supporting it until the player is sold. Frankly, I wasn't at all expecting such an answer and that's why I had no further comment.

As for the warning, even though I felt offended, it wasn't me who warned so you won't feel I was setting a trap for you to get warned.

Concerning your ban, rest assured it gives me not a single feeling of satisfaction if you get it or not. Neither does your presence for the matter.

Thank you for your wishes (if you truly mean them), I wish you the same.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I wasn't actually setting a trap for you, I wanted to know if you would still support the club or not, or maybe stop supporting it until the player is sold. Frankly, I wasn't at all expecting such an answer and that's why I had no further comment.

As for the warning, even though I felt offended, it wasn't me who warned so you won't feel I was setting a trap for you to get warned.

Concerning your ban, rest assured it gives me not a single feeling of satisfaction if you get it or not. Neither does your presence for the matter.

Thank you for your wishes (if you truly mean them), I wish you the same.
Ok, seriously, what should I do to get a ban??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
We believe what we believe. My uncle said the same about Jesus.
Ahh yes, I thought you might bring that up, but the basis of my argument is reading about the method to Geller's madness (pre-bent spoons and the like) as well as a whole bunch of video evidence debunking his psychic powers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ahh yes, I thought you might bring that up, but the basis of my argument is reading about the method to Geller's madness (pre-bent spoons and the like) as well as a whole bunch of video evidence debunking his psychic powers.
Graham, where have you been all this time? there is no spoon.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Seems a bit of a futile argument considering your other beliefs are based on... a book.

I've seen some strange phenomena myself (don't recommend visiting sites of drowned cities which are a-plenty in this country if you don't like paranormal type of things) and when it comes to people like Uri Geller or Allison Dubois, I like to think:

Why not?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Seems a bit of a futile argument considering your other beliefs are based on... a book.
Fair enough, but it's kind of like this...

The spoon bending routine is a very common one, practised not only by Uri Geller. Once you realise that it's merely a trick (a spoon is prepared and pre-bent beforehand so that rubbing the spoon the way Geller does will make it bend quite easily), it's hard to believe the credibility of a man whose claim to have is largely based on said routine.

I don't remember which show it was, but someone invited Geller to demonstrate his psychic powers, only the catch was that Geller couldn't bring any of his own materials onto the set; instead, the host provided spoons and the like. When Geller attempted his signature routine, the spoon didn't bend at all, and he said something along the lines of "I'm not feeling the psychic energy at the moment".

Of course that's not conclusive evidence, but it makes one wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)