Tudor to Standard? (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
hey guys chill a bit :) rather use ure offensive comments on inter than on eachother.. . about tudor i cant understand why giving him to standard instead of giving boumsong to cervia?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:howler:

Perhaps you should think about making a preemptive strike and renounce Juventus right away. We don't need fans such as this.
Seriously. Could you imagine the reaction if someone said, "If a talented Lebanese/black/Asian/Muslim/Hindu/Jew/Wiccan joined Juve, I won't be a Juve fan anymore"??? :rolleyes2

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i don't understand the point of selling tudor. its not like he is out for the season. he will be training with the team in a month

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
hey guys chill a bit :) rather use ure offensive comments on inter than on eachother.. . about tudor i cant understand why giving him to standard instead of giving boumsong to cervia?
With Tudor's injuries having kept him out of the team for so long, we've not really had any benefit of his footballing talents. Perhaps it would be best to sell Igor, Boum & Zebina & buy a good right back & central defender.

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
i respect tudor a lot...
i remember bad time's for juve, when ale was in bad shape, inzaghi also wasn't experiencing best time in his career.. and Tudor was the only one to score for juve.. though he isn't forward.. .. and do you remember magic goal scored against deportivo that brought us to next stage?! ..,, that was all about tudor..
what's wrong with him now, is he still injured ?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is pretty average IMO but this is pointless as he shows his talents to the physios more than he show them to his coaches
The guy is here for more than just a couple of years and he still barely get a game every two seasons
It`s pointless to keep him here. It`s like throwing money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)