Tudor to Standard? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
i don't understand the point of selling tudor. its not like he is out for the season. he will be training with the team in a month

Oh yeah he will be training with the team in 1 month... and 7 days later he will get injured again.

I always liked Tudor but how can we keep a player that plays 5 matches in one season!?

About the american guy, well he is a good player I have watch him play and he is better than Boumsong... wich is not much to say but anyway.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I actually dont mind this swap, i think we need some new blood in defence, and he is only 24 years of age.

I have great respect for tudor who was one of our best defenders in his prime. Injuries has destroyed his career, so has decisions in playing as a DM. but that is another story altogether. I think Tudor leaving is good for both juve and him. Juve doesn't seem to be the lucky place for him.

We have:
Kovac - old and really shouldnt be around anymore.
Boumsong - ok, does deschamps know something we dont? Sell or swap, if any team is willing to.
Legrottaglie- is he with us anymore? if so, sell, swap, whatever it takes!
Piccolo - i i think he has a future with us, we should keep him.

Rumoured:
Samuel - i really hope he joins, he would be perfect
Barzagli - he would be very much welcomed.
Criscito - I hope he returns, he has great potential.

Samuel, Barzagli, Criscito and the american wouldnt be such a bad group of central defenders. Keep in mind Piccolo and Chiellini as the other options.

Has anyone noticed we are not rumoured to any right backs as eyt?

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
Onyewu is an american youngster he is too solid he could be very gooed in american football not soccer he is too tough and he got no brain at all that means if he joins and plays beside (king kong) i mean boumsong it will be a black comedy or it's gonna be the latest movies of looney toones in our defense

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
i think we should keep Tudor and see how is he playing!!if he plays bad we sell him...if he plays good we keep him!!!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
You make 'Interista' sound like a Disease.Next time i go to the doctor id ask him to give me some Vaccine for the lethal disease that is Interista,and thus me and my future generations would live a healthy and long life.

Jul 23, 2006
please forget that samuel!

he wont join us,he is useless,slow and interista
:agree:
samuel isn't the player he used to be
we need defenders who would do the job upon arriving and samuel would need at least 4-5 months to get back to his old self

ps: inter wouldn't sell him unless we offer them buffon:disagree:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
:agree:
samuel isn't the player he used to be
we need defenders who would do the job upon arriving and samuel would need at least 4-5 months to get back to his old self

ps: inter wouldn't sell him unless we offer them buffon:disagree:
or Mirante :D (Think back to Canna)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)