Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (7 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Ok, It's been a very long time since I wrote a match report because simply it's been a longer time since I watched Juve.

The match was nice mostly.

Belardi: Good performance. I expected much worse of him. I felt his positioning was not that good, but he did the job. 6.5

Birindelli: Sometimes you feel he lost the last things he knew about football and we have to blame Zheimer of course. He did good, though. And he suffered a stupid hit by P. Cannavaro who deserved a nice red card for it. 6

Andrade: Nice work. Not many chances to prove himself though. 6

Criscito: I think the guy is born to play as a CB. He can make a good partnership with Andrade, but he needs to relax alittle and somebody has to tell him that it's not necessary to cause a bone-break for an opponent in the match. He made unwanted tackles. 6.5

Molinaro: No comment. He did some good passes, but mostly he didn't defend abit. 4

Nocerino: What a player. He was everywhere on the pitch, and he was so decisive. I didn't see much of him though in the second half. 7.5

Almiron: He appeared in the second half. Was totally disappearing in the first half. He did good, but I was expecting much better hearing what he did in the previous friendly matches. 6

Tiago: Kept the same level in the two halves. He made good passes and tackles when needed. 6.5

Iaquinta: I pity this guy. He was playing his best and kept running allover the pitch. He was trying to prove something, but he simply was in a different level than the other players (Except Molinaro, of course). 5.5

Trezeguet: He disappeared also for a good time in the match, but was there when Juve had chances. His pass to Iaquinta in the end was so nice. 6.5

Del Piero: Not himself. He scored a goal, but he was alittle nervous. 6.5

The man of the match: Lavezzi: this guy is really something. He has great power and he's full of energy. He deserves a better club.

Anyway, good match in total but I don't understand why Brazilian dancers before the match were not trained at all.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
well i dno abt that since most people here was wanting the likes of meira and heinze and even f*cking ivanovic
Some people think Meira and Andrade would play well together because of the NT but seem to forget that Meira replaced Andrade because of his serious injury so both of them played with Carvalho.

Heinze is useless if you already have Chiellini.

Ivanovic would just be Andrade's backup and replacement in 3 years.

Cannavaro would have been the one who would have helped Criscito the most but f*ck him, Criscito can make it by himself and we still have Boum-Boum. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)