Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (1 Viewer)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Nevermind. You and Vinman are good guys. Why do you always get tense when talking to each other?
dont know, i be reasonable and the little mongrel he is, he cant accept anyone else saying different from him. but thats besides the point he can call me fish gills or whatever but using stereotypical terms and what could be considered as racism, well thats unnaceptable in my book.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
you're still crying ??

funny how you can criticise me and my opinions, but when I do the same, you need a tissue box to stop the flood:cry:

just a little glimpse into my personal life- my wife is Asian, and then so too would be my daughter (half), so take your "rascism" bullshit outta here

the reason why baggio wont bite is because he has some idea of what I'm all about, so stop trying to turn this into a battle about ethnicity

and I didnt know you nationality to begin with, I just thought of the first smell that came to mind (my wife uses curry in many Thai dishes), so take out "curry" and add "garlic"

I hope I didnt offend anyone else with the "garlic" reference

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
you're still crying ??

funny how you can criticise me and my opinions, but when I do the same, you need a tissue box to stop the flood:cry:

just a little glimpse into my personal life- my wife is Asian, and then so too would be my daughter (half), so take your "rascism" bullshit outta here

the reason why baggio wont bite is because he has some idea of what I'm all about, so stop trying to turn this into a battle about ethnicity

and I didnt know you nationality to begin with, I just thought of the first smell that came to mind (my wife uses curry in many Thai dishes), so take out "curry" and add "garlic"

I hope I didnt offend anyone else with the "garlic" reference
Easy with the Garlic reference Vinnie... Garlic man also supports JUVE :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)