Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (42 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
it was loading then it came up page cannot be displayed, i got windows media the latest one, 11 i think it is, and i dont even know where i can open it on there not like the older versions. and firefox just aint doing shit in terms of properly loading it, so im truely p*ssed off
That happened to me when I tried to get the stream back. I clicked on "diagnose connection problems". My connection was OK but it advised me to use the "refresh" button to try to reload the page. It took me a couple of tries and it took ages to load but it worked. Good luck! I hope you get onstream for the Juve - losers game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Trofeo Moretti: Alex sinks Napoli
Wednesday 8 August, 2007

Alessandro Del Piero earned Juventus a 1-0 win over Napoli in the first match of the Trofeo Birra Moretti.

The prestigious tournament played at the Stadio San Paolo in Naples was watched by around 50,000 fans and will also witness the first clash between Inter and the Bianconeri.

The opener saw Juve taken on hosts Napoli with a trident attack consisting of Vincenzo Iaquinta, Del Piero and David Trezeguet.

Del Piero had a shot on goal almost immediately, but it was Napoli who threatened more in the first half with Emanuele Belardi performing a couple of tricky saves on Hamsyk and Emanuele Calaio'.

However, at the start of the second period of this 45-minute match, Del Piero decided the result with a powerful left-foot strike from 20 metres.

The Trofeo Birra Moretti is traditionally a tense affair and tempers flared when Tiago Mendes clattered into Walter Gargano.

Iaquinta could have made it 2-0 at the death, but he wasted a golden opportunity.

The second match of the evening will be Napoli-Inter.

Napoli 0-1 Juventus
Scorer: Del Piero 29 (J)
Napoli: Iezzo; Cannavaro, Domizzi, Maldonado; Garics, Hamsik, Gargano, Dalla Bona, Savini; Calaiò, Lavezzi
Juventus: Belardi; Birindelli, Andrade, Criscito, Molinaro; Tiago, Almiron, Nocerino; Del Piero, Trezeguet, Iaquinta
Ref: Brighi

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
WE STILL DON'T KNOW IF CRISCITO IS READY YET. GIVE HIM TIME AND MORE CHANCES AND WE WILL SEE. IF HE IS, HE WILL START. IF HE"S NOT, SOMEONE ELSE WILL.

Stop bitching about him and saying "oh, I told you so again." It's fucking annoying and it's just one match.
more time for u perhaps, but i see talent in this kid and its about bloody time ranieri got his finger out his ass and gave him the chance he deserves.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
and you really think we wud spend 12 mill on meira just for him to sit on the bench?

im not saying no1 wanted criscito at juve, im saying no1 wanted him to start

IDIOT!
We all want him to be great and start but we're worried he's still not there yet to lead our defense when he'll have Kaka, Totti and Ibra in front of him.
And trust me , we all want you to be right and Criscito to be up to the task and prove us wrong. But one half against Napoli didn't prove anything.
No matter how much we want him to be the best and our next Canna at this moment Criscito is a big question mark.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We all want him to be great and start but we're worried he's still not there yet to lead our defense when he'll have Kaka, Totti and Ibra in front of him.
And trust me , we all want you to be right and Criscito to be up to the task and prove us wrong. But one half against Napoli didn't prove anything.
No matter how much we want him to be the best and our next Canna at this moment Criscito is a big question mark.
im saying his match against napoli is the sign of whats expected of him, and that perhaps its time we took him a little more seriously, im sure he will put him a good performance against inter too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)