Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (12 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
okay, can anyone update me please? What games have been played and what was the score on them? Is it Napoli - Inter in the final game? Did Napoli beat us? Who scored etc?

thanks in advance :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
im saying his match against napoli is the sign of whats expected of him, and that perhaps its time we took him a little more seriously, im sure he will put him a good performance against inter too
I know, and i agree with you but you must stop twisting people's words.

Imagine this. We have Andrade-Criscito and you know Andrade spent a year out of football. He's getting close to 30 and possibility of another injury is not small. What if Andrade is out for the season ? who's gonna replace him ? Legrottagllie ?
And if we get another good defender, even if we pay 12m for him, we can always use Criscito if one of the regulars gets an injury or under performs. Criscito is young enough to accept the bench for half a year or a year.

bianconeri-10

May 16, 2007
okay, can anyone update me please? What games have been played and what was the score on them? Is it Napoli - Inter in the final game? Did Napoli beat us? Who scored etc?

thanks in advance :D
games played juve-napoli we won 1-0 del piero goal
no napoli-inter is the game now and its still 0-1 for inter goal by stankovic
we face inter next

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)