Trofeo Berlusconi [6-1-2007] (1 Viewer)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
If we beat Milan (something that can happen) It'll only boost our moral and give us lot of confidence and credits to our youngsters.....

Competing with top three is surely not easy, but unlike many posters around here I disagree with them saying that we can't compete with top 3 or 4teams, we probably still aren't the team that is capable to win the Scud, but a name like Juventus would never give an easy match, from Lazio to Milan.

IMO, with 2 to 3 transfers in the summer, 2in defence and 1in midfield would be enough to compete with the big guns out there. We have some great youngsters that as supporter I believe they have the ability to make it in Serie A from Palladino to Paro and the rest. Not to also forget world class players like Ale, Pavel and hopefully Buffon,Mauro remaining with us.
Maybe this game at least helps the board and DD to see even clearer we need a good CB, for example. In addition to that it's alwas a good sign and great fun :)D ) to beat Milan. Unfortunately it won't tell us much about our SerieA-abilities, but still this game is a good way to show WE ARE JUVE, AND OUR TIME FOR REVENGE IS GOING TO COME

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I really think we can beat them.. Think about it, We will be more motivatet for this game, we want to show that we can keep up with the big teams in serie a even if we are in b right now..

But, as Holdon said, this depends on how well Boumsong plays.

Of course, I hope for a good result which would be even a draw, but I don´t see it happening, there are no friendly matches when Milan and Juve play.

If we draw, then who is gonna win the trophy? :D

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
ii think its useles comparing us to milan... if we want to win the serie a we only have to think about inter.. we dont need 2000 players like inter buttt were still far away from the first 11 they have.. we keep mentioning ale and pavel who arent the players they were 3 years ago, trezeguet most probably will leave an it will be very hard to replace him.. seing catania 4th, we are definetly up to 4th place, most probably on the lines of palermo and roma .. but inter are yet a long way away from us ... i think we need 2 central defenders, 1 central midfielder, one creative/flair midfielder, and a stricker to replace david if he leaves, and if we get an injury free season ( which doesnt happen under didi) we can mount a title challange... milan at the moment arent much stronger than us in my opinion, they have kaka who makes a big diference, but they arent so far from us..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ii think its useles comparing us to milan... if we want to win the serie a we only have to think about inter.. we dont need 2000 players like inter buttt were still far away from the first 11 they have.. we keep mentioning ale and pavel who arent the players they were 3 years ago, trezeguet most probably will leave an it will be very hard to replace him.. seing catania 4th, we are definetly up to 4th place, most probably on the lines of palermo and roma .. but inter are yet a long way away from us ... i think we need 2 central defenders, 1 central midfielder, one creative/flair midfielder, and a stricker to replace david if he leaves, and if we get an injury free season ( which doesnt happen under didi) we can mount a title challange... milan at the moment arent much stronger than us in my opinion, they have kaka who makes a big diference, but they arent so far from us..
catania is 4th only because milan, lazio and viola had their point penaltys. and milan is not so far away from that 4th spot anymore, was it 6 points now?

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
yep guys ure right.. so you know what i mean.. even if we had to beet milan this year doesnt mean we are ready to compete at high levels in the serie a.. but lazio, look at there players they are very moderate to say the least, just see there players, they are a good squad only because the serie a is week this esason

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
yep guys ure right.. so you know what i mean.. even if we had to beet milan this year doesnt mean we are ready to compete at high levels in the serie a.. but lazio, look at there players they are very moderate to say the least, just see there players, they are a good squad only because the serie a is week this esason
last season we lost points against lazio as well, and our team squad has changed a lot more(then lazio`s) since then :eyebrows:

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
to play against lazio is always a difficult game... however doesnt mean they have got a good team.. just watch at there players ... in my opion with our current squad, if we subsitute boumsong only milan, palermo, roma and inter are stronger than us, and fiorentina too maybeee... however we should be aiming at the top places cauuse we are juventus :D so we need a few signings

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
to play against lazio is always a difficult game... however doesnt mean they have got a good team.. just watch at there players ... in my opion with our current squad, if we subsitute boumsong only milan, palermo, roma and inter are stronger than us, and fiorentina too maybeee... however we should be aiming at the top places cauuse we are juventus :D so we need a few signings
sure sure, but the main point is, how will the team really perform in serie a, its easy to say we will be back and everything will be like before. But before what, before scandal or before capello came to juve and moggi started his "plan".

Also every team will be highly motivated against us in serie a, so not only the games against milan, roma or inter will be hard ones. And also deschamps expierence as a coach, his tactics, will they work or not. After all what has happened i think its very hard to say what and how juve will be doing in serie a next season, besides we cant be sure how many players from our current squad will be here when next season starts.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Don't know if it's been mentioned here but...

LIVE on RAI International. :thumbs:
I find this almost hard to believe....

isnt this EXCLUSIVELY on SKY Italia, one of Silvio's networks ??

Why would RAI get the rights to one of its competitors tournaments ??

also, what is the "derby della cuore", between Roma, Lazio and Juve, shown a few hours later at 2:30 pm EST ?? (I know what it means- derby of the heart...but is this some kind of other tournament or what ??)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I find this almost hard to believe....

isnt this EXCLUSIVELY on SKY Italia, one of Silvio's networks ??

Why would RAI get the rights to one of its competitors tournaments ??

also, what is the "derby della cuore", between Roma, Lazio and Juve, shown a few hours later at 2:30 pm EST ?? (I know what it means- derby of the heart...but is this some kind of other tournament or what ??)

it's Juve playing so they did everything to get that game for us. :smoke: :D

the derby is a game between actors/singers that support those teams so you'll have something like Massimo Giletti and Paolo Belli playing for Juve.

btw, did you see the movie Victory with Stallone? He plays in nets for the POV team vs the Germans. :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
it's Juve playing so they did everything to get that game for us. :smoke: :D

the derby is a game between actors/singers that support those teams so you'll have something like Massimo Giletti and Paolo Belli playing for Juve.

btw, did you see the movie Victory with Stallone? He plays in nets for the POV team vs the Germans. :D
I checked the website, and you are correct...it is stars who support the teams (why they are broadcasting it is beyond me !!:D )

yeah, I saw "Victory" many years ago

funny how he is the ONLY American POW in the entire movie...

and Pele is the only Brazilian POW !!!!:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I checked the website, and you are correct...it is stars who support the teams (why they are broadcasting it is beyond me !!:D )

yeah, I saw "Victory" many years ago

funny how he is the ONLY American POW in the entire movie...

and Pele is the only Brazilian POW !!!!:D
Actually I don't think Pele was from Brazil in that movie... perhaps he was from one of the various islands we own or another ally in the war.

And I know that movie very well, at least during scenes of training sessions. My high school coach made us do the exact same strength exercises, such as the inverted parnter sit-ups. :disagree: :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)