Trofeo Berlusconi [6-1-2007] (5 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I agree, if you look at our team player to player; all Serie A players (with a few youngsters who don't have that experience yet). Some of the difficulties we encounter in Serie B, according to the players and coach, is the low quality of the league and thus it's way more physical and mentally tough than Serie A might be.(and we still got to the top of serie b with relative ease in hindsight). In Serie A you get more space and it's more about football.

Anyway we'll somewhat see if that's true vs Milan, hence it'd be a good indication of our quality.

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I think in this match we will not see a lot of starting eleven players on both teams. Probably Mirante will play together with Bojinov and Zalayeta, De Ceglie, Urbano and so on. For sure DD will not let play DP, Trez, Paro and Buffon. Perhaps Nedved will play to not loose the stamina for 90 min now that he has had his stop for 5 matches.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I think in this match we will not see a lot of starting eleven players on both teams. Probably Mirante will play together with Bojinov and Zalayeta, De Ceglie, Urbano and so on. For sure DD will not let play DP, Trez, Paro and Buffon. Perhaps Nedved will play to not loose the stamina for 90 min now that he has had his stop for 5 matches.
I'm not quite sure about that. Maybe DD will use this game as a first test on how close we're already to Serie A. IMO it would be a great possibility to get information how our squad has to be strengthened. I don't think DD will waste this opportunity. But if the information is useful will depend on Milan.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
as much as it may be interesting to see how our youngsters would do against Milan, and apart from the money, I dont think we should even go ahead with this charade

if we are to be punished, and tossed into Serie B like some old trash, then so be it !!

The Lega Calcio should not get any benefits from Juventus, since they pretty much tried to destroy us, so I think we should say vaffanculo to the Berlusconi trophy, and we can play Milan FOR REAL next season

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
we've been doing this tournament for ages so it is an annual tradition. A few days after Milan will be playing in Malta, i think the 9th but i doubt they will risk many players for eitehr game

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
milan will not punish us not because we have a team ready for serie a but because milan arent so strong this year... they will still beat us in my opinion, with the defence we got its not so hard to beat uss.. but we will give them hard time and it would be a nice match.. i know it doesnt sound nice to say but i hope we dont win this game.. because if we beet them i already imagine the comments that we are ready for serie a and that we will end up in the top 4 of serie a with the team we have and so on.. which all of us know its not true even if we beet milan 6-1 ( what nice memories :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)