Trofeo Berlusconi [6-1-2007] (5 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
milan will not punish us not because we have a team ready for serie a but because milan arent so strong this year... they will still beat us in my opinion, with the defence we got its not so hard to beat uss.. but we will give them hard time and it would be a nice match.. i know it doesnt sound nice to say but i hope we dont win this game.. because if we beet them i already imagine the comments that we are ready for serie a and that we will end up in the top 4 of serie a with the team we have and so on.. which all of us know its not true even if we beet milan 6-1 ( what nice memories :D)
Good point there..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i think he means next year we will have a good team and thus we will not lose to them
We have been losing to Milan with much stronger squad than this.

During the summer they thrashed us 3-1, now I expect even more, don´t forget Sampdoria thrashed us 4-0 at home in the last friendly.

Of course, I hope for a good result which would be even a draw, but I don´t see it happening, there are no friendly matches when Milan and Juve play.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We have been losing to Milan with much stronger squad than this.

During the summer they thrashed us 3-1, now I expect even more, don´t forget Sampdoria thrashed us 4-0 at home in the last friendly.

Of course, I hope for a good result which would be even a draw, but I don´t see it happening, there are no friendly matches when Milan and Juve play.
I don't think the draw is possible. There have to be a winner, no? Who's gonna take the cup then?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
hehe

You know I always thought that, the only bad thing about having Black & White as your team's colors is that you can't write with those colors like u did with Inter's Blue and Black.

PS on the other hand, whole world writes with Black on White eh :D

PPS never mind me, I've had a long night :D

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I disagree with most of you, this will not show If we do have some quality to play in Serie A. It's not like a big test, It's a game between greatest two clubs in Italy, It's not like an exam for us, we do know and do have quality to play in serie A next year, but we just need couple of changes IMO.
Seems reasonable. :tup:

Jul 12, 2005
no injuries for this match... it will be just a friendly with a ''big team'' to get up from the break and get those engines started lool :D some training hehe... forza juve.. :)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i agree with you azzurri7 but if by any chance, which it is also possible, juventus beat milan, what does this show? you think it shows that we have a squad to compete with the top 3 of the serie a? I doubt it mate, even if we might play a balanced game against milan its just 1 game, and inthe long run we dont have the options to have a competevie season in serie a troughout... we can beet milan cause its just 1 game, but in my opinion still need some reasonable changes to compete in serie a ( compete i mean top 4 challange)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
why is this trophy already in january this year ??
It's because they didn't have it at the end of August this past year. This is a good opportunity for Deschamps to play Bojinov a lot. Come on Bojinov, show the bastards what you can do!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i agree with you azzurri7 but if by any chance, which it is also possible, juventus beat milan, what does this show? you think it shows that we have a squad to compete with the top 3 of the serie a? I doubt it mate, even if we might play a balanced game against milan its just 1 game, and inthe long run we dont have the options to have a competevie season in serie a troughout... we can beet milan cause its just 1 game, but in my opinion still need some reasonable changes to compete in serie a ( compete i mean top 4 challange)

If we beat Milan (something that can happen) It'll only boost our moral and give us lot of confidence and credits to our youngsters.....

Competing with top three is surely not easy, but unlike many posters around here I disagree with them saying that we can't compete with top 3 or 4teams, we probably still aren't the team that is capable to win the Scud, but a name like Juventus would never give an easy match, from Lazio to Milan.

IMO, with 2 to 3 transfers in the summer, 2in defence and 1in midfield would be enough to compete with the big guns out there. We have some great youngsters that as supporter I believe they have the ability to make it in Serie A from Palladino to Paro and the rest. Not to also forget world class players like Ale, Pavel and hopefully Buffon,Mauro remaining with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)