Trofeo Berlusconi [6-1-2007] (2 Viewers)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Also every team will be highly motivated against us in serie a, so not only the games against milan, roma or inter will be hard ones.
It has been like this for decades. Everyone wants to beat Juventus. And some go even further, which is why we are in Serie B now.

And also deschamps expierence as a coach, his tactics, will they work or not.
I don't know if you have followed his career, but he led a semi-strong Monaco to the CL final. Quite a feature for a coach. Didier Descamps will rule in Serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
It has been like this for decades. Everyone wants to beat Juventus. And some go even further, which is why we are in Serie B now.

I don't know if you have followed his career, but he led a semi-strong Monaco to the CL final. Quite a feature for a coach. Didier Descamps will rule in Serie A.
:agree: ...

but don't take the fun of the match away please ...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That's why I'd start Mirante and DD will probably do that.

One of the most useless games ever, play the Berretti squad I say.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah I think so too. I'm pretty sure DD will be as successful as Ancelotti and Rijkaard - great DMs who became great tacticians.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
DD will be a great soon but he has a long way to go, dont forget the monaco team that he took to the cl final, the following year they were shambolic again...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
DD will be a great soon but he has a long way to go, dont forget the monaco team that he took to the cl final, the following year they were shambolic again...
They were shambolic because every other team had a free-for-all signing all the stars on that Monaco team.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I find this almost hard to believe....

isnt this EXCLUSIVELY on SKY Italia, one of Silvio's networks ??

Why would RAI get the rights to one of its competitors tournaments ??

also, what is the "derby della cuore", between Roma, Lazio and Juve, shown a few hours later at 2:30 pm EST ?? (I know what it means- derby of the heart...but is this some kind of other tournament or what ??)

Sky's not Silvio's, it's Murdoch's. :wink:
Anyway, even if it was Silvio's, I guess he'd buy only the rights for Italy and leave the rest to other channels willing to pay for them :agree:

Btw, I don't think I've ever seen this kind of matches (the charity Vip's derbies) with also "Juve" partecipating :D I really hope I'll get to see this one :agree:

Andj

Jan 3, 2007
Statistics :

The “Berlusconi” has become a classic of the Italian footballing calendar and - with the exception of 1992, 1993 and 1994, when Milan hosted Inter, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich - the trophy has been an annual head-to-head between the Bianconeri and the Rossoneri, ever since its inception in 1991. As things stand, Juventus lead the way with eight victories to Milan’s seven.

History

1991 Juventus
1992 Milan
1993 Milan
1994 Milan
1995 Juventus
1996 Milan
1997 Milan
1998 Juventus
1999 Juventus
2000 Juventus
2001 Juventus
2002 Milan
2003 Juventus
2004 Juventus
2005 Milan

Facts and figures

Juventus goal scorers in the Trofeo Berlusconi
Del Piero 3 goals
Inzaghi 3
Casiraghi 2
Conte, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, Olivera, Vieira: 1 goal

Bianconeri with the most appearances in the Trofeo Berlusconi
Del Piero 11 appearances
Tacchinardi 9
Birindelli 7
Ferrara 7

Juventus players with the most wins in the Trofeo Berlusconi
Del Piero 7 victories
Iuliano 7
Pessotto 7
Birindelli 6
Tacchinardi 6
Tudor 5
Zambrotta 5

Juventus coaches with the most wins in the Trofeo Berlusconi
Lippi 4 times
Ancelotti 2
Capello 1
Trapattoni 1

In the event of a Juventus victory, Deschamps will become the first man to win the Trofeo Berlusconi both as a player (1995 & 1998) and coach.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I know most of you will say 'this is only a friendly'. But read between the lines. If we beat Milan, a damaged Serie A side but still an A side, imagine the boost in confidence for our players. Maybe not Del Piero or Buffon, but Paro, Marchisio, De Ceglie and so on.

I think this is an important match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)