Trofeo Berlusconi [6-1-2007] (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you're right..

in all the Juve gaames I've watched in the past few years, I havent seen Zala do anything

I MUST BE BLIND !!!:rolleyes:
so u didnt see him score the winner against arsenal, nor the winner against barca, or what about his winner against madrid? or perhaps that winner he scored a couple of matches ago?

so yes u must be blind

Max

Jul 15, 2003
will u quit the blasphemy of zalayeta hes prob the most underrated player in our squad, and has been for quite a few yrs now
Are you out of your mind? What in holy hell are you saying? He's a sub: nothing more, nothing less. Yeah, those goals against Barcelona and Real Madrid are great, but they were simply a matter of chance (fresh legs at the end of extra time in both games). If he was a regular starter, he would manage five goals a season, tops. He has no ability to pass the ball, no ability to dribble, and no awareness whatsoever. To call him the most underrated player in the entire Juventus squad is nuts, dude. If you want to talk about unsung heroes, look no further than Zanetti. He's a regular, he plays hard, he knows his role, and he doesn't complain, ever.

You must be out of your fucking mind. Now I know why you beat off to Chimenti every night. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are you out of your mind? What in holy hell are you saying? He's a sub: nothing more, nothing less. Yeah, those goals against Barcelona and Real Madrid are great, but they were simply a matter of chance (fresh legs at the end of extra time in both games). If he was a regular starter, he would manage five goals a season, tops. He has no ability to pass the ball, no ability to dribble, and no awareness whatsoever. To call him the most underrated player in the entire Juventus squad is nuts, dude. If you want to talk about unsung heroes, look no further than Zanetti. He's a regular, he plays hard, he knows his role, and he doesn't complain, ever.

You must be out of your fucking mind. Now I know why you beat off to Chimenti every night. :D
sorry but im guessing u didnt see how impressive zala was during pre season no ability to dribble? pish! can trez dribble? no ability to pass the ball? oh jees overstatement! no awareness? well he seems to have enough to score when called upon!

zala provides presense in the box, he has strength and is a fairly good striker, he does his job, just cuz juve use him as a sub doesnt mean that is all he is fit for at juve

im sorry zalayeta doesnt have a fancy recognisable name like trezeguet or del piero, but to me zalayeta is a good player and i think we have use for him still. im rather sickened by the lack of memory some of u have in his imput in the club, some of juve's best moments of the past decade was due to zalayeta's importance, and i feel theres alot more to come

Max

Jul 15, 2003
sorry but im guessing u didnt see how impressive zala was during pre season no ability to dribble? pish! can trez dribble? no ability to pass the ball? oh jees overstatement! no awareness? well he seems to have enough to score when called upon!

zala provides presense in the box, he has strength and is a fairly good striker, he does his job, just cuz juve use him as a sub doesnt mean that is all he is fit for at juve

im sorry zalayeta doesnt have a fancy recognisable name like trezeguet or del piero, but to me zalayeta is a good player and i think we have use for him still. im rather sickened by the lack of memory some of u have in his imput in the club, some of juve's best moments of the past decade was due to zalayeta's importance, and i feel theres alot more to come
May I suggest a dose of reality: Bojinov is 10x the player Zalayeta is.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
zalayeta aint shit but he aint no star either he can play well sometimes but he belongs on the bench as a sub he is very inconsistent but he has his moments so he belongs as a sub but i do agree bojinov is a better player and he is only like 20 so he is more useful

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
zalayeta aint shit but he aint no star either he can play well sometimes but he belongs on the bench as a sub he is very inconsistent but he has his moments so he belongs as a sub but i do agree bojinov is a better player and he is only like 20 so he is more useful
basing it on this season, zalayeta seems more useful than bojigol, zalayeta has brought the goods when it mattered, bojigol has been constantly been playing himself out of the team.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
basing it on this season, zalayeta seems more useful than bojigol, zalayeta has brought the goods when it mattered, bojigol has been constantly been playing himself out of the team.
You know what? Before we both get in shit for going way off-topic, I might as well just end it here. You're right. You are the all-knowing one. What were Vinman, delpiero06, and myself thinking. It's outrageous to say Bojinov is better than Zalayeta, because we all know Juventus didn't need Bojinov in the games against Crotone and Lecce. It's not like Juventus needed those goals, or that Bojinov's play was crucial to victory. Zalayeta could have done all that.

Hail hail King Zalayeta. I'm fucking humbled.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You know what? Before we both get in shit for going way off-topic, I might as well just end it here. You're right. You are the all-knowing one. What were Vinman, delpiero06, and myself thinking. It's outrageous to say Bojinov is better than Zalayeta, because we all know Juventus didn't need Bojinov in the games against Crotone and Lecce. It's not like Juventus needed those goals, or that Bojinov's play was crucial to victory. Zalayeta could have done all that.

Hail hail King Zalayeta. I'm fucking humbled.
oh so all of a sudden it takes 3 to justify one's point, jees never knew anyone who cud be so wound up so easily, cant even have a half intelligent debate without pissing u off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)