trez's replacement? (4 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Arent we going a little overboard on the whole Trez issue?
Yes he scored against Milan, but that is still in the end only a goal. Taking his season tally to... 6?

i reckon we will just see trez go with no replacement anyway, but that replacement in mutu

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Trezeguet would not have so many injuries we wouldn't have to search for a possible replacement. He's one of the most natural finishers in the world.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
If Trezeguet would not have so many injuries we wouldn't have to search for a possible replacement. He's one of the most natural finishers in the world.
Exactly, players with his appetite in the box are rare.

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
I think Trez is not going to get replaced. He is cold as ice scoring an really important goal against Real and today his hit against Milan. He has proved to be able to have no nerves in such crucial situations.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bigjesus ] ++
I think Trez is not going to get replaced. He is cold as ice scoring an really important goal against Real and today his hit against Milan. He has proved to be able to have no nerves in such crucial situations.
Couldn't agree more. Even if he won't have a starting shirt next season or continues to be injred, we need him in big matches and he proved how well and calm he can score in important games. Forza Trezegol!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
It was a very easy chance overall guys. If he wouldnt of put it away, we would all be saying: sell the bastard.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
This is the good about trez , he is always injured but when he returns , he scores a very crucial goal like he did also against real:D

Aug 1, 2003
Trez is a natural goal poacher. He looks a bit clumsy but he feeds the ball behind the net. I honestly cannot pinpoint on a particular reason why he should leave, but somehow if he does it doesnt come off as a surprise

However in an unusual manner juventus.com did publish a public statement from Trez on the site denying rumours he will leave us

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
:LOL: only one match needed to change many people's opinion. but I'm still at it. sell Treze get Gilardino.
i agree 100%.

world class striker who will score a goal a game, but he'll only play 30% of games in a season.

Sep 1, 2002
David Trezeguet

Season
Appear. Goals

2000/01 Juventus 25 14

2001/02 Juventus 34 24

2002/03 Juventus 17 9

2003/04 Juventus 25 16

2004/04

2004/05

David Trezeguet 26 10

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 46 15

Alessandro Del Piero 41 19

Sell him. Why?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really like him,,,he always score for us when we need him most.... but i think that he will be replaced.... it just has to be with gilardino,,, if not,,,let him stay and buy a world class midfielder.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
trezeguet is such a good finisher i just wish he would doesntnot get injured so often and i think that moggi would need to sign gila for 50m euros when we have trezeguet if he remains fit for next season

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
There's no way Gila will come to Juve, sorry guys, but Milan, Inter and Real Madrid are all ahead of us in the queue, and I understand Gila has said he wants to play in front of 70,000 fans every week, and thats not us...
And £35m ?? haha, do we have another Zidane to sell ?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Arent we going a little overboard on the whole Trez issue?
Yes he scored against Milan, but that is still in the end only a goal. Taking his season tally to... 6?

i reckon we will just see trez go with no replacement anyway, but that replacement in mutu
He has shown he can score when he is fit.

I bet if I said the same thing about DP, everybody would get all over me. Honestly, the Milan game brought some light not only to our scudetto chances but also to the abilities of our players.

DP hopefully has regained confidance with his performance, Trez still shows he can score, Appiah proved to be very contributing.

with that in mind I dont think selling Trez would be good for Juve unless we get a massive offer with which we can buy Gilardino (also a natural finisher).

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
There's no way Gila will come to Juve, sorry guys, but Milan, Inter and Real Madrid are all ahead of us in the queue, and I understand Gila has said he wants to play in front of 70,000 fans every week, and thats not us...
And £35m ?? haha, do we have another Zidane to sell ?
Full agree! Gila won't comw, but honestly, a striking force like this would be more than enough!

Del Piero, Zalayeta, Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Mutu/Cassano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)