trez's replacement? (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Kezman reminds me of DiVaio. He'd make a good sub, but with our current line up, now that i come to think of it, if we let go of Dp, and bring in Kezman, i dont really thing that would be too bad an idea. It would be a decently balanced attack imo.

Mutu
Trez
Ibra
Kezman
Zalayeta

But of course, looking at the options we have, and considering Mutu needs his time to be back to his best, i think it would be in our best interests if Dp was replaced with a more well rounded player. Someone like Gila or Cassano.
Buying him to take the role of Zalayeta is silly. I'd rather keep Zalayeta personally.

Sep 1, 2002
I don't rate Kezman highly- never have done,but why would he be warming our bench. He would play ahead of Zaleyeta and most probably lovely eyes Alax.

Aug 1, 2003
I somehow dont think Kezman is right for Juventus. The best option there is just Gilardino, but it'll be extremely difficult to get him (but it would be nice though, we can stick it up to the milanistas)

Im more interested in seeing who will go - trez, dp or zalayeta. It will be very sad though

Sep 1, 2002
If Trez goes it will be a sad day; but perhaps it is just time?As for the other two, well one I will find it hard ti remember his name in years to come and the other I shall always wonder what could have been. If only he had ever been half as good as his over-rated press. Nice fellow though. After all it's not his fault that he was burden with expectations he was in no way able to live up to.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

OR
Zlatan
Mutu
Gilardino
Nonda
DP
I don't us having them all if we make it it would be a dream!

but i think we are to sacrifice both Trez and Mutu for new striker.(+money for other positions).

when i am saying new striker is Gila or Cassano.

4 strikers is fine,+ have 1 primavera striker.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
After the match against Milan we see that a Trezeguet replacement isn't neccesary!!!

FORZA JUVE
FORZA TREZEGUET
If we get Gila, Trez should leave, but in opposite case, Trez can stay.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
After the match against Milan we see that a Trezeguet replacement isn't neccesary!!!

FORZA JUVE
FORZA TREZEGUET
nah.. i still hope to get gila and sell trez.. sorry :down: but thats still my opinion...

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
No good day to discuss trez's replacement. David has shown this season that we can rely on him for the most vital moments (today and vs real). It's a sad thing about all his injuries, but anyhow, he has shown that he can still be at the right places at the most curcial times. FORZA TREZE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)