trez's replacement? (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Gilardino is the natural replacement. Morientes or Vieri, NO THANKS. Better keep Treze then.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
ronaldo came straight from the dutch league into italy.
romario came straight into the spanish league from holland.

point : kezman is a very good player who's just not SUITED to the english game like so many other world class players who failed in the epl.
maybe kezman is not suited at chelsea but not to the EPL , if he was at another EPL team maybe he could have a better ratio than he had in holland

TREZ replacement ? we need a powerfull ,physically strong striker , good in the air and skillful

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Torres would cost a fortune, and he is lightweight :D Dont think Capello likes that...

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Tlkin about Kezman, he was great in Holland, and he's leaving chelsea at the end of the season...
Gila is always a first choice.
no serbien on our team plzzzzzzzzzzzz...

bring someone els, just not a serbien!!!

Aug 1, 2003
Its either Janks or Gila that would sign for Milan most likely. If we follow stam's transfer pattern then its Janks, but Gila has also been heavily tipped to join the Rossoneri

I think Gila's a good player but he just has a sense of arrogance to him, no ?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Its either Janks or Gila that would sign for Milan most likely. If we follow stam's transfer pattern then its Janks, but Gila has also been heavily tipped to join the Rossoneri

I think Gila's a good player but he just has a sense of arrogance to him, no ?
Well Zlatan is arrogant as well, but in the end he still plays well for us.

Jul 28, 2002
we ned someone fast primarily as we have no pace.

we need the guy to be strong.

We ned him to have good aerial ability.

We need the guy to live for scoring goals.

if we are feeling fluch, gila is the man, if we are a bit strapped....the pre-injury nonda woulda been the man.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Please not Kezman!!!

He can only score against RBC and Den Bosch defenders. His lack of goals in the champions league was a nightmare for PSV. And now after a season on the bench he already starts complaining and saying Mourinho is a poor coach. I'd rather have Andrea Caraciolo (spelling?) then Kezman!

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

we need the guy to be strong.
I actually think Zlatan and Zalayeta are quite well built to trouble the opponents' defenders

I wasnt talking about outright arrogance like Zlatan and Cassano. It's just that on the pitch Gilardino sort of seems to consider himself superior to his teammates... Ah, nevertheless he's still a good striker. But I do have a feeling he'll come to Milan (hopefully not)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)