trez's replacement? (14 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Kezman is definitely not Mutu standard.The guy has been playing amongst peers of mediocre standard for far too long,the only way I can see him getting back to form is to go back to the Eredivisie.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
what will kezman bring to the club though? we need to replace a tagret man who scores like crazy and is a great poacher. to me, kezman only brings pace, something that is needed upfront for the club, but at the same time, i think mutu has plenty of pace and zlatan isnt too bad considering his size.

nonda? that would be a risk.

gilardino will be hard to get as milan seem to have him snapped up.

moggi seriously needs to pull something out of his arse this summer to replace trezeguet.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Don't agree Desmond. I can name a whole host of players that did well in the Eredivisie before going on to higher things. Kezman didn't have a great start to his Chel$ki career and was then unceremonioulsy dropped to the bench. His confidence never recovered.
If we can get him (I doubt), that will be OK by me.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
A lot of players like gila who i dont think we have a chance since milan will get instead of crespo , demechelli , denatali , lucarelli , luca toni and others

Aug 1, 2003
How certain are we that Trez will leave though ? I know someone has to because Mutu's in but its even stated at juventus.com that he would stay

But the media likes to toy with our minds

I would prefer to get someone whos already in Serie A and the only reasonable person would be Gilardino but Milan is equally in the competition with us. We have to be really careful. We nearly got Nesta but Milan came in in the last minute

There are talks about Antonio Cassano though.

Geof

May 14, 2004
-Gilardino, Toni, Kezman, Cassano...

look guys, for next season we have DP, Zlatan, Trez, Mutu and Zalayeta. that is one too much IMO. But Trez if Trez is sold we lack a real finisher.

what if Trez recovers from injury and has a good season? that would be OK for me.

then either Mutu or DP will be sold....

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
-Gilardino, Toni, Kezman, Cassano...

look guys, for next season we have DP, Zlatan, Trez, Mutu and Zalayeta. that is one too much IMO. But Trez if Trez is sold we lack a real finisher.

what if Trez recovers from injury and has a good season? that would be OK for me.

then either Mutu or DP will be sold....
Sell both...Please Moggi. Although I doubt you could find a buyer for Lovely eyes Alax.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Kezman reminds me of DiVaio. He'd make a good sub, but with our current line up, now that i come to think of it, if we let go of Dp, and bring in Kezman, i dont really thing that would be too bad an idea. It would be a decently balanced attack imo.

Mutu
Trez
Ibra
Kezman
Zalayeta

But of course, looking at the options we have, and considering Mutu needs his time to be back to his best, i think it would be in our best interests if Dp was replaced with a more well rounded player. Someone like Gila or Cassano.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)