Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I've been saying that all along. He has the speed of Del Piero, good dribbling skills, flair and a bit of creativity to create for others, but also strenght , a good header, and the ability to hold up the ball. Treze is currently the better goalscorer, but IMO Zlatan is a better all round player.

Not to mention that his workrate is ten times that of Trezeguet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
if we sign one forward....it should be one of these three...

Cavenaghi
Gila
Zlatan...

These guys are within reasonable reach, and we wouldnt have to spend a bomb on any of them...maybe gila, but i reckon they could all integrate witht the team effectively

Zlatanand trez could prove and awsome combo imo...u7 guys may not believe me, but i reckon if we play a playmaker and winger, they would link up really really well...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd rather Gilardino and Zlatan to Zlatan and Trez, but we all know the likelihood of that happening :groan:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This transfer campaign is sucking so bad. We're probably gonna miss out on Mexes and Ferrari, we've already lost Gonzalo Rodriguez and Jaap Stam, Trez has signed a new contract which most likely means no Zlatan, no Cave, no Gila, no anyone, except maybe Wiltord or Viduka.

I hate this :down:

Jul 28, 2002
oh shit...imfeeling sick, viduka or wiltord...ohhh god no, sitck zambo upfront, he do better than viduka!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Why doesn't Moggi sneak in and steal Gronkjaer under Birmingham's (is it them?) noses? :devil: I can't believe he didn't sign De Pedro, and Davide Baiocco deserves a recall imo.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
This transfer campaign is sucking so bad. We're probably gonna miss out on Mexes and Ferrari, we've already lost Gonzalo Rodriguez and Jaap Stam, Trez has signed a new contract which most likely means no Zlatan, no Cave, no Gila, no anyone, except maybe Wiltord or Viduka.
my sentiments exactly.the way this is panning out we are most probably not getting any of our targets this summer.

come on capello dammit!show some ambition!moggi's a bag of monkey crap but you gotta put your foot down and stick to your guns or all you're gonna get is a load of shite players dammit

Jul 28, 2002
it seems cappello is ASKING for some of those shite player...zebina and panucci...omg, only cappello will ask for them.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
I think that Trez actually works a lot in matches and he comes back to get the ball and pass it to help the centre when needed.

I don't think he is any "lazier" than other strikers who play in his position, that's how they play, that's their job to stay forward.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I hate this :down:
There's still a while to go so maybe we will have a few surprises? I hope so cause I feel the same as you. :groan:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know why we signed a new deal with trez , he will be the same as last season as he is showing know in euro2004 , always waiting for the ball except if cappello will tell him how to play and be a real attacker

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I hope capello saw the performance of trez in euro 2004 and saw that he CANT rely on him to be juve main attacker , juve must seek another striker other than him ,he will perform like the past season :(

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I've been saying that all along. He has the speed of Del Piero, good dribbling skills, flair and a bit of creativity to create for others, but also strenght , a good header, and the ability to hold up the ball. Treze is currently the better goalscorer, but IMO Zlatan is a better all round player.

Not to mention that his workrate is ten times that of Trezeguet.
It's his antics and attitude on the pitch and off that concern me. Maybe someone like Del Piero could teach him the value of respect and discipline, I don't know. But I could certainly do without the Zlatanate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)