Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Why will we get rid of him? Because he had a BAD EURO2004. Hmmm. Del 'I am the God of Juventus' didnt even manage to score.

Now you see the kind of crap that comes out when I dont think before posting? Thats your fault.
He is a good foward.....but he can do SHIT against big clubs,good defs. and in important matches...he cant always score and empty net. Sometimes it is important that player does something by himself like Sheva does to us....he gets the ball,dribbles past 2 of our defs and scores.....while Trez lazy-cow waits in the box and does nothing and gets substitued in 70. min by DYO......and the story goes on and on...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I really dislike Trezeguet, but we've got to give him credit here. Sheva gets fed with beautiful passes from Pirlo, Rui Costa and Kaka. Milan's midfield- no matter how boring it is- is superb. Our midfield sucked all season... well maybe after a home game with Inter in the fall.

Almost all Juventus players have been critisized for showing a poor performance. But that's how it is when team as a whole is in trouble. That's why neither Nedved, nor Thuram, Trez, defense, Camo were showing what they are capable of.

The reason why I no longer want Trezeguet to be sold is simple- if Moggi sells him, he will not buy anybody else!. We'll have to stick with Del Piero, Miccoli, Di Vaio, and we will probably bring back Zalayeta and Salas. So I guess it's better hand on to what we have. He is still a world class striker, and football is a team sport.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
So it is over , no more talk about gila or others , it will be another disasterous season with trez and dp out main attackers with no real playmaker:(

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
First let's wait... may a miracle will happen and we will get Gilardino. If not, let's just hope that Capello will make our strikers shine again.

Mar 14, 2004
Cap cant make our strikers shine. Onley a playmaker can do this.
And read my story on previous page....when sheva gets the ball out of the box he can do something nice....Trez cant, and that is why DP sucks and when he sucks then Trez sucks--> Usually then midfield sucks and that leads to that defence sucks.....HE IS GUILTY AS CHARGED :D

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
First let's wait... may a miracle will happen and we will get Gilardino. If not, let's just hope that Capello will make our strikers shine again.

absolutely right!

MissSIXTY

May 15, 2004
really huge disappointment,:(:(:down:
trezeguet has never been my favor Juve players,i dont like the way he plays ,he just always stands there....:fero:

from channel 4,moggi said he had a verbal agreement w/ trezeguet,is there any chance that this will not come to a real contract extension,i'll still keep my hopes up for that:cool:

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MissSIXTY ] ++
from channel 4,moggi said he had a verbal agreement w/ trezeguet,is there any chance that this will not come to a real contract extension,i'll still keep my hopes up for that:cool:
I wouldn't put too much hope in that, you gonna be disappointed in the end! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)