Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (3 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
Del Piero ... :undecide:
Yeah,put all the work on DP back. Its no wonder that DP is bad cuz Trez is a matter of laugh to defenders all around the globe.

At least DP is trying to do some shit on the pitch while his team-mate(you know that word right?it means that he shares great deal of responsibility for scoring.....even bigger deal cuz DP job is to assist) is roaming like a madness-caught fox with his football un-talent and un-knowing of do anything else than putting the ball into empy net. Why the fukk do you have a player on the pitch that cannot recive the ball,that cannot control the ball....the prime objective of football game: play with the ball! !!!!!!!!

Lets draw thze example for all the people that cannot get it:

Opposing team attacks,Tudor tackles the ball,he controls it(taboo theme for Trez),he holds the ball for about 2 sec.(also a taboo theme for Trez) and he sees DP and Treze running into counter attack. He sends a long ball to DP. Defensive players Off course know what they must do. 2-3 defenders go to close down DP while 1 remains on Trez. DP sends the ball to Trez hopeing that he will do this god-forsaken moment and challange the defender on 1vs1 game(after all,he is 20m from goal...that is an easy 99% opportunity for some players), but NO...Treze recives the ball and in first half of 1 second he takes a look if there is someone beside goalkeeper infront of the goal; he sees laughing-out-loud defender and in that moment you can see that a big question-mark on top of his head :confused: (a feature of anime movies and some games :D). And what does Trez then do? Answer is well known: In the second half of the "legendary" 1 second posession he rapidly and panicly gives away the ball. In some strange and also god-forsaken cases he finds an open player and the counter-attack gets a grip,but our tragic hero in this story is DP; DP gets the ball 3 seconds after he got rid of her(1 second for sending her,fancy 1 second of Trez keeping her and 1 second of reciveing her) often sorounded by same number of def. like he was 3 sec. ago(I doubt that players can dramaticly re-arrange in these 3 seconds). Result: DP looses the ball(after all he isnt uber-mansche that he can dribble way trough them every time) and everybody blaim DP.

Now,imagine that we had someone else than Trez....lets say Gila or Sheva or anybody. Im not saying that they would 100% score but they would do something usefull and for shure they wouldnt rid of the ball in 1/2 second with 1vs1 chance in front of them. And If they score that chance...DP would be praised for great pass for team-mate in opportunity.
Little is the step between Hero and a tragic figure....

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
nice theory there.

why not use trezeguet instead. have nedved run on the left and Camo on the right and cross the ball. trezeguet can head it in net

Do you wanna know why? Cuz we have tryed it and Trez is not a flying "fortress" like Bierhof,Koller,Jancker,Shearer,Vieri,Sand,Morientes are.
The fact is that he is a pusy in air-duels and he will score onley alone header or a diving one. His heading ability is not his prime attack power altough he is good in that when he picks a moment for jump right.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++
Moggi confirms Trez stay Thursday 1 July, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have again confirmed that David Trezeguet will sign a new contract with the outfit.

"Trezeguet is remaining here with us," director general Luciano Moggi insisted on Thursday evening.

It had looked as if the striker, whose contract expires in 2005, was set to join Barcelona for next season.

Yet the arrival of Fabio Capello as boss seems to have changed his mind and he’s now set to extend his stay.

The 26-year-old should put pen to paper on a new deal that will keep him at the Delle Alpi until 2008.

Whispers suggest that he will earn just under £3m a season, which will make him one of the club’s highest earners.

Meanwhile, new signing Giorgio Chiellini isn’t sure whether he will remain in Turin next season.

The defender, signed from Livorno last week, believes he may be loaned out to a smaller club.

"I’m happy to have signed until 2009 but I don’t know what will happen now," said the U-21 international.

"I would like to go out on loan in order to get regular first team football. I’ll see what the club decides."

End of story I guess...

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Do you wanna know why? Cuz we have tryed it and Trez is not a flying "fortress" like Bierhof,Koller,Jancker,Shearer,Vieri,Sand,Morientes are.
The fact is that he is a pusy in air-duels and he will score onley alone header or a diving one. His heading ability is not his prime attack power altough he is good in that when he picks a moment for jump right.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

we should have some fun next season

River

Jun 15, 2004

Gila??? Anybody can poach goals but he offers much more....just like Zlatan
I thought it was said that Gila wasnt an option anymore.

And Zlatan? Im not so sure, to many people here rate players way to easily. I havent seen anything spectacular about this player yet, one lucky goal.

Trezeguet is a proven top quality forward.

Wait a minute. Why the hell am I on a Juventus forum defending their best forward????

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
I thought it was said that Gila wasnt an option anymore.
He is always an option...

And Zlatan? Im not so sure, to many people here rate players way to easily. I havent seen anything spectacular about this player yet, one lucky goal.
2 goals,2 assists
Trezeguet is a proven top quality forward.
:LOL: :rofl: Yeah right

Wait a minute. Why the hell am I on a Juventus forum defending their best forward????
If he is our best foward...we are doomed.

River

Jun 15, 2004
2 goals,2 assists
Excuse me while i get over excited like you. Big deal.

:LOL: :rofl: Yeah right

If he is our best foward...we are doomed.
Your just illogical. You forget that trezeguet has been juves top scorer since they signed him. Trezeguet at 50% has done more for Juve lately than Del Piero has.
But hey lets not think wisely at all. Del Piero is a symbol of the club, so we will like him and keep him, big deal that hes overweight and looks like he needs motivation to get out of bed in the morning never mind score goals. Trezeguet is 6(?) years younger, 10 times faster, scores alot more goals but get rid of him.

Why will we get rid of him? Because he had a BAD EURO2004. Hmmm. Del 'I am the God of Juventus' didnt even manage to score.

Now you see the kind of crap that comes out when I dont think before posting? Thats your fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)