Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (4 Viewers)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #181
    Just read on football365.fr that Trez denies signing a new contract. Kinda sick of reporting these half truths, they don't check out anyway. It was Gazzetta that carried the story in the first place, it seemed reluctantly. Now it's being denied again.. :groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    Zlatan , i think he is clever player.

Look his goal against Italy today,that just a fantastic goal.

Vieri -saga , pleaseeeeeeeee nooooooooo:fero:

he can't make a goal or save his team from Zlatan's goal lol
    hahahhaah:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Well... I was ok with the Vieri deal... but after today.. i would prefer Zlatan.

I was hoping for a zlatan dela even before the Vieri saga started anyways :D

(what a goal!!)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Zlatan would be nice and he has been rumoured. but we must remember that even though he is playing well for sweden and scoring, at ajax, he doesnt a lot of goals. but still, i would prefer him as back up to trezeguet over di vaio any day of the week.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    i like zlatan too.. i thinks he is the right man to sub Del Piero...
    Wait a minute, aren't you the original Mr. "I don't like players who dribble because they don't score enough goals" ? :)

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    Zlatan would be nice and he has been rumoured. but we must remember that even though he is playing well for sweden and scoring, at ajax, he doesnt a lot of goals. but still, i would prefer him as back up to trezeguet over di vaio any day of the week.
    cause he's kind of support striker there.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Wait a minute, aren't you the original Mr. "I don't like players who dribble because they don't score enough goals" ? :)
    thats why i like him to sub del piero ;).. zlatan have exceptional dribling skill.. its a waste to put him in the goal poaching position.. beside i dunt think he have the patience to be a goal poacher.. he will always track back to take the ball and dribble the ball in from outside.... which is actually Del Piero's job....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    sounds like another scam created by the king of calcio moggi himself to distract the opposition while he ties up some brilliant deal somewhere else.

:selfdelusion:

Mar 14, 2004
    I hope that Trez leaves Juve...in-fact....Im praying every night that he leaves. Bloody lazy goal-poacher. I would appriciate him ih he could create,lets say 10 goal chances for him or his team mates trough-out the season....but nooooo....Mr.Your Highness demands a 100% 1vs1 chance or theres no way that he will accept any oportunity to score. Mr.Your Highness also feels that penaltys arent good enough for him so he misses them every-time when a coach places him on a 11m spot.It seems that Mr.Your Highness feels that a football ball is not good enough for his feet so he trys to get rid of her every time. Mr.Your Highness must go to Real madrid or Arsenal cuz they are the team that would suit him. In Juve we need a hard working striker that can hold-up the ball AND create a chance or two for his team-mates trough the season. We also need the striket that can use his flair to score one or few nice goals that could kick our morale up.....We need another striker that can be dangerous in 1vs1 play with the defender cuz when Trez gets the ball....defenders die out of laugh....even a fukkin Cesare Bovo. We need another all-round player to make DP look better again.....whole the fukkin defence concetrates on him and the deal is done....Juves attack is cutted out. We need a player that can score to big clubs in derby games cuz it is clearly that goals in those games are taboo theme for our Mr.Your Highness.

Of course....that problem can be solved with extreamly good AM playmaker like Zidane,Deco or Diego.....but currently....we can expect even a bigger disaster than it was last season...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Despite his prayer of an equalizer against the Azzurri, I still don't get this Zlatan worship. But I guess that all the clamoring is for him to play the Juve bench -- I can't argue that. I'd prefer we unload Di Vaio's contract for him in that role.

And yeah -- I still hold a vigil every now and then for a Gila surprise. ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Despite his prayer of an equalizer against the Azzurri, I still don't get this Zlatan worship. But I guess that all the clamoring is for him to play the Juve bench -- I can't argue that. I'd prefer we unload Di Vaio's contract for him in that role.

And yeah -- I still hold a vigil every now and then for a Gila surprise. ;)
    Did you see him in the Bulgaria match, Greg? :)

One of the best things if we got Zlatan would be that he could cover for both Del Piero and Trez. A player like Gilardino for example would just be an alternative to Trez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)