Trezeguet out , Klose in ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
hey guys what do you think of lucho gonzales? i think he is definately a player which may suit us to our midfield, great vision and creativity.. id definately see him in our midfield in serie a

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Buphs said:
I mean, can he dribble three men and cheat the keeper and you think "WOOOW" or is he just a brutal stein who haves luck with the header and just creat some silly chances..

definate no no then, we dont want binter fans to have more things to moan about now do we? :lol:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Juve rejected a offer from Milan for Trez for January. But there are rumours that in January they will sell Guzman and Bojinov. But i think that Bojinov is only rumour. DD said that he is happy with Bojinov and Cobolli Gigli said that they will buy Bojinov for Summer.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Juve rejected a offer from Milan for Trez for January. But there are rumours that in January they will sell Guzman and Bojinov. But i think that Bojinov is only rumour. DD said that he is happy with Bojinov and Cobolli Gigli said that they will buy Bojinov for Summer.
We rejected Milan for the 3rd time already about Trez.:tup: :p

It wouldn´t hurt me if we sell Guzman.

About Bojinov, maybe it´s a rumour that Deschamps is happy with him and that Cobolli will buy him...:toast:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Read today that juve will sign Bojinov in the Wintermarket and that they have offered Marchionni but it wasnt written if he will go in a co-ownership or something. Hehe i hear the name of Barnetta :)

Edit: here the source:

Fiorentina: per Bojinov la Juve mette sul piatto Marchionni
22.11.2006 11.26 di Germano D'Ambrosio articolo letto 355 volte
Fonte: Violanews.com
Molto interessante il tavolo di mercato che la Fiorentina dovrà aprire con la Juventus il prossimo gennaio. Il club viola non vuole svendere Bojinov, mentre la Juve sta insistendo per arrivare al riscatto della metà del cartellino del bulgaro entro il mercato d’inverno. La conferma che la Juve abbia intenzione di prendersi Bojinov lo si capisce anche dalla serie di giocatori che I bianconeri sarebbero disposti a mettere sul piatto per «tentare» Prandelli e Corvino. Dopo Nocerino (Piacenza) e Palladino, nelle ultime ore, la Juve si è detta disponibile a inserire nell’affare Bojinov un altro dei vecchi pallini di Prandelli: Marco Marchionni.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Read today that juve will sign Bojinov in the Wintermarket and that they have offered Marchionni but it wasnt written if he will go in a co-ownership or something. Hehe i hear the name of Barnetta :)

Edit: here the source:

Fiorentina: per Bojinov la Juve mette sul piatto Marchionni
22.11.2006 11.26 di Germano D'Ambrosio articolo letto 355 volte
Fonte: Violanews.com
Molto interessante il tavolo di mercato che la Fiorentina dovrà aprire con la Juventus il prossimo gennaio. Il club viola non vuole svendere Bojinov, mentre la Juve sta insistendo per arrivare al riscatto della metà del cartellino del bulgaro entro il mercato d’inverno. La conferma che la Juve abbia intenzione di prendersi Bojinov lo si capisce anche dalla serie di giocatori che I bianconeri sarebbero disposti a mettere sul piatto per «tentare» Prandelli e Corvino. Dopo Nocerino (Piacenza) e Palladino, nelle ultime ore, la Juve si è detta disponibile a inserire nell’affare Bojinov un altro dei vecchi pallini di Prandelli: Marco Marchionni.
Translation?

Why Marchionni? He is useful...

P.S. Why did you post this news here?

This is a Thread for Trezeguet and Klose...

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
Geof said:
Klose?? even the Germans don't think he's good. Why do you think Bayern got Podolski and not Klose?
Because a so talentfull player like Podolski are too good to play in the second Bundesliga. His club FC Köln was going to get down, so I think it was a great buy for everyone. And I know the Germans think Klose is good, he was topscorer at the worldcup. And German clubfootball aren't just Bayern Munchen, they don't buy all the good german players. Right now I think Werder Bremen is much better..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Buphs said:
Because a so talentfull player like Podolski are too good to play in the second Bundesliga. His club FC Köln was going to get down, so I think it was a great buy for everyone. And I know the Germans think Klose is good, he was topscorer at the worldcup. And German clubfootball aren't just Bayern Munchen, they don't buy all the good german players. Right now I think Werder Bremen is much better..
How about changing your avatar?

It´s really annoying...:D

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Geof said:
Klose?? even the Germans don't think he's good. Why do you think Bayern got Podolski and not Klose?
Because Klose didn't want to come to Bayern and secondly, Podolski is much younger and a player for the future. Klose has often said that if he'll leave Werder, he will move to another country to play there.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Buphs said:
And German clubfootball aren't just Bayern Munchen, they don't buy all the good german players. Right now I think Werder Bremen is much better..
I know it's not just Bayern, but Bayern is the biggest, most succesful and most respected club out there. They're not called "Rekordmeister" for nothing.

Alltagsheld said:
Because Klose didn't want to come to Bayern and secondly, Podolski is much younger and a player for the future. Klose has often said that if he'll leave Werder, he will move to another country to play there.
True. But still I rate Trezeguet much higher than Klose. And I feel Miro will have difficulties in settling in Italy.
Anyway, I'm probably just biased, as I don't really like him.

Meanwhile, Werder might already have found a replacement for Klose, as they're very close to signing Aachen's Jan Schlaudraff. The young German striker already hit the nets 5 times in the Bundesliga and has been selected to the Mannschaft.
He apparently has a 1,2M€ release clause in his contract, so it doesn't seem the price will be a problem.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Geof said:
True. But still I rate Trezeguet much higher than Klose. And I feel Miro will have difficulties in settling in Italy. Anyway, I'm probably just biased, as I don't really like him.
Why did you write that Bayern didn´t want to buy Klose because Klose is crap, and then you agree with Altagsheld that Bayern didn´t want to buy Klose at all?

It doesn´t make sense...

Geof

May 14, 2004
mark83 said:
Why did you write that Bayern didn´t want to buy Klose because Klose is crap, and then you agree with Altagsheld that Bayern didn´t want to buy Klose at all?

It doesn´t make sense...
well, it doesn't have to make sense all the time, does it?

Main point is that I don't want Klose. The rest is just football talk:D

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Geof said:
Meanwhile, Werder might already have found a replacement for Klose, as they're very close to signing Aachen's Jan Schlaudraff. The young German striker already hit the nets 5 times in the Bundesliga and has been selected to the Mannschaft.
He apparently has a 1,2M€ release clause in his contract, so it doesn't seem the price will be a problem.
Schlaudraff is a young talent, but not a replacement for a player like Klose. He is not good enough yet. I'd like to have him at Werder though, but if Miro leaves, we'll need a true replacement with international class.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Geof said:
True. But still I rate Trezeguet much higher than Klose. And I feel Miro will have difficulties in settling in Italy.
Anyway, I'm probably just biased, as I don't really like him.
I'm biased, because I adore Klose. I like Trez very much, too.
As I mentioned before I find it difficult to compare them, because they are playing in very different leagues and countries with a different sense of football. Moreover, Serie A is surely stronger than the Bundesliga, especially with Juve.
But the last two WCs have shown that Klose is a pretty good scorer and he also made a few very good games in the CL.

When one day you can clearly see that he'll leave I would be really interested if he succeeded in a so-called big league like La Liga, Serie A or EPL. I would probably recommend him to rather go to England, seems to be the best place for German players in the last 10 years (Ballack, Lehmann, Hamann,...).
But for now, I hope he stays in Bremen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)