Trezeguet out , Klose in ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
Juventus: via Trezeguet, parte la caccia a Klose

10:00 del 18 novembre

Maxi-offerta del Manchester United a Trezeguet per la prossima stagione: il centravanti francese andrà via e la Juventus sta già cercando il sostituto. In lizza il tedesco Miroslav Klose del Werder Brema in alternativa a Vincenzo Iaquinta dell'Udinese. Seguiti anche alcuni giovani italiani come Cacia, Pellè, Tulli e Piovaccari. In partenza anche Zalayeta e Palladino, mentre Miccoli (ancora in prestito al Benfica) rinnova fino al 2010. All'estero piace il centrocampista francese Rio Mavuba del Bordeaux.
Per il resto i piani di mercato prevedono la conferma dei vecchi campioni e l'investimento sui giovani. Camoranesi ora è pronto a discutere il rinnovo, mentre Buffon rimanda tutto a fine stagione. Intanto i bianconeri restano gli unici in corsa per il difensore Barzagli, ma il Palermo alza il prezzo.
(Tuttosport)

and then i translated it with google :
english

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i think klose is great, goal machine, just like trez. not a worthy swap. only if trez wants to leave, and there's no way of keeping him, i'd go for klose. klose may look clumsy and not techincally gifted, but he's actually everything but that.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juventus: via Trezeguet, parte la caccia a Klose

10:00 del 18 novembre

Maxi-offerta del Manchester United a Trezeguet per la prossima stagione: il centravanti francese andrà via e la Juventus sta già cercando il sostituto. In lizza il tedesco Miroslav Klose del Werder Brema in alternativa a Vincenzo Iaquinta dell'Udinese. Seguiti anche alcuni giovani italiani come Cacia, Pellè, Tulli e Piovaccari. In partenza anche Zalayeta e Palladino, mentre Miccoli (ancora in prestito al Benfica) rinnova fino al 2010. All'estero piace il centrocampista francese Rio Mavuba del Bordeaux.
Per il resto i piani di mercato prevedono la conferma dei vecchi campioni e l'investimento sui giovani. Camoranesi ora è pronto a discutere il rinnovo, mentre Buffon rimanda tutto a fine stagione. Intanto i bianconeri restano gli unici in corsa per il difensore Barzagli, ma il Palermo alza il prezzo.
(Tuttosport)

Huge-Offer from Man Utd for Trezeguet next season: the french striker will leave and Juve are already looking for a replacement. In the list there is Klose of Werder Bremen, as a alternative to Iaquinta of Udinese. They are also looking at young Italians like Cacia, Pelle, Tulli and Piovaccari. Set to leave as well are Zalayeta and Palladino, while Miccoli has signed a new contract till 2010. From abroad Mavuba the french midfielder is interesting Juve.
For the rest of the market plans it is expected to see the confirmation of old champions and investment in youth. Camoranesi is now ready to discuss a new contract, while Buffon is going to leave everything till June. Meanwhile Juve remain the only ones in the race for Barzagli, but Palermo raise the price

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
im not a fan of klose personally.i think he is clumsy,and im not sure if he'd adapt well to the serie A.plus he's 28.if we're building a team for the future here.we need to purchase young blood,not players who'd hit their 30's in a couple of years.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

this is all just media speculation, i don't think any of our key players' future will be decided till june. however for a direct replacement for trez i'd go for huntelaar, mainly because of his age.

if i read iauquinta's name and our club in the same sentence again, i am seriously gonna reconsider who my favourite club is. :wallbang: :wallbang:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Buffonisgod said:
I rate them about equally, though Klose might have slightly better technique. However, I hope Trez stays.
are you serious?trez is goal poacher supreme and arguably the best finisher in the business, injury prone he may be but klose, while a good player is nowhere near his level in terms of goals

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:
this is all just media speculation, i don't think any of our key players' future will be decided till june. however for a direct replacement for trez i'd go for huntelaar, mainly because of his age.

if i read iauquinta's name and our club in the same sentence again, i am seriously gonna reconsider who my favourite club is. :wallbang: :wallbang:
iaquinta is hopeless dont know why we are linked with him. I could get a Maltese player that is better than him!

Mar 24, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
iaquinta is hopeless dont know why we are linked with him. I could get a Maltese player that is better than him!

LOL , can u give us 1 of the maltanese attacker for an example :D , you rite , if trez leave us , i'd prefer huntelaar for the replacement , just looked at his backheels goal in herenveen , he's a natural goal pouncher . and i hate when everytime we are linked to Iaguinta , he's just piece of cake , all he can do is running and running or scoring with penalty . we are absolutely no need this player !!

klose ? i would prefer padolski , great runner , awesome shooter , nice skill , but the only one minus point of him just he's too moody .

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
albertmare said:
LOL , can u give us 1 of the maltanese attacker for an example :D , you rite , if trez leave us , i'd prefer huntelaar for the replacement , just looked at his backheels goal in herenveen , he's a natural goal pouncher . and i hate when everytime we are linked to Iaguinta , he's just piece of cake , all he can do is running and running or scoring with penalty . we are absolutely no need this player !!

klose ? i would prefer padolski , great runner , awesome shooter , nice skill , but the only one minus point of him just he's too moody .
michael mifsud - check out lillestrom, and check out who is intrested in getting him this january for free, a quarter of the teams in the premiership are intrested in him he is good

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
what...klose..no way...juve need some young strikers like villa, huntlaar or torres....klose is too old...and laquinta sucks....boji is much better than him..

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
All I can say is the one above is a journalism trying to sell papers at its extreme. I guess the writer needed to fill in a section in the sports paper.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
albertmare said:

Michael Mifsud is most probably going to sign with one of Bolton, Sheffield or Newcastle (all in EPL), also there is Andre Schembri who is very good. As djleli said Mifsud is free in january and Schembri could not cost more than 350000 euros

Mar 24, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
Michael Mifsud is most probably going to sign with one of Bolton, Sheffield or Newcastle (all in EPL), also there is Andre Schembri who is very good. As djleli said Mifsud is free in january and Schembri could not cost more than 350000 euros

ok i got it , djeli and michael . thanks for the info :pint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)