Trezeguet out , Klose in ? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
I like Klose and he was a possive surprise at the world cup, but I don't now if he'll match the italian football? Btw, I'll always like Treze the more:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Because Treze wants out!! and Manure can make us an offer worthy of his value, Trezequet can be replaced easier then Buffon and we wont keep them both, probably (i sure hope we will though)
all those rumours cant be random, we were linked with too many target men...fit to replace Treze's role...

Klose>> Iaquinta or Crouch

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

just how do we know trez wants out? i can't believe people buy every piece of news that comes out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
juventus710 said:
why not?
gila is a juve fan
So? I am a Juve fan, should I play instead of Camoranesi?

And he also said he's a Milan fan, I don't buy this crap, it is only to win supporters.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
not that it makes a difference,,but i remember reading that gilardino's parents took him to the juventus academy when he was 11,but the club rejected him becasue he wasnt thought to be good enough.i dont know what part of this is true though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:disagree: Not this again...

What, it's been like 16 hours since the last bullsh*t rumor, so time for a new one?

In a word: no.

Jul 23, 2006
salman said:
not that it makes a difference,,but i remember reading that gilardino's parents took him to the juventus academy when he was 11,but the club rejected him becasue he wasnt thought to be good enough.i dont know what part of this is true though.
n hes a juve fan even though juve rejected him!
what more do u want jeeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)