Trezeguet out , Klose in ? (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Geof said:
Klose?? even the Germans don't think he's good. Why do you think Bayern got Podolski and not Klose?
Because Klose was not available. Bayern Manager Hoeness has stated multiple times that Bayern would make an offer as soon as Klose is available. But Klose did not want to leave and Werder did not want to sell him. This might change after this seasons since his possibilities to go to another club - especially in another country - are limited due to his age.

I think the biggest problem with Klose is that he is quite shy and very grounded. That's why he likes Werder. It's different world to Bayern, Juve oder the Spanish and British top clubs. I'm not sure if he could feel comfortable and deal with the pressure at Juventus in a very short time, since expectations would be high if he replaces Trez.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I don't think he's shit, I used to think he was overated in WC2002 but he's a great finisher, perhaps not the best footballer, but still very effective for his team.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
We have not to forget that at the end of this season Trez can buy out his last year of contract and go away as a free agent...this thx to the new Fifa laws for older players that play since a few years in his club...so if Aulas (Lyon) willl make a serios offer of 30 mil this january this will be probably the right moment to give him away. on the market we can go for caracciolo in the serie b and when we come back in serie a go for huntelaar and caracciolo sub...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Geof said:
well, it doesn't have to make sense all the time, does it?

Main point is that I don't want Klose. The rest is just football talk:D
Then you could said that in the first place...:D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Meanwhile, sporting director Alessio Secco and Coach Didier Deschamps are already working on the Juventus of the future.

"Deschamps has all that is needed to stay here with us for a long time,” said Secco to Tuttosport.

“He could start a new era, just like what happened with Marcello Lippi. Didier was a Juventino and he knows the environment very well.

“He accepted the Serie B challenge with us because he was eager to sit on the Juve bench.

“We are already starting to plan in view of a return to Serie A. We have been contacting our most important players to convince them to stay with us and we are planning three important signings – but I cannot reveal their names…”

Channel4.com

I really dont know what our real plan is, first we say we'll have to really on our youngsters for our serie A return flight and now we're preparing 3 significant signings.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
- vOnAm - said:
Meanwhile, sporting director Alessio Secco and Coach Didier Deschamps are already working on the Juventus of the future.

"Deschamps has all that is needed to stay here with us for a long time,” said Secco to Tuttosport.

“He could start a new era, just like what happened with Marcello Lippi. Didier was a Juventino and he knows the environment very well.

“He accepted the Serie B challenge with us because he was eager to sit on the Juve bench.

“We are already starting to plan in view of a return to Serie A. We have been contacting our most important players to convince them to stay with us and we are planning three important signings – but I cannot reveal their names…”

Channel4.com

I really dont know what our real plan is, first we say we'll have to really on our youngsters for our serie A return flight and now we're preparing 3 significant signings.
I think 3 is not a lot considering we are Juve which means (10 we are always expected to compete and (2) most teams buy more than 3 players when they get promoted. Beside we have many old senators who needs to be replaced pretty soon. Del Piero, Nedved, GG, Zanetti, Kovac arent getting any younger.

My interpretation is that DD will probably keep these players and instead of dolling out millions in the open transfer market for the backs, he will keep faith in youngster and try to develop them as successors. Palladino, Marchisio, Cristico, De Ceglie looks a good bet to establish themselves wtih the first team.

My guess is that CB, CM, RB, ML is probably under DD's shopping list.

OP
boekhorst

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #176
    m_elayyan said:
    for 21 m euro we should sell him and get another striker
    yeah, 21 m euro is a big money for a 30 years-old player like him, we should get another 'young' striker like david villa .... :agree:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    For this money we should sell him and go for Huntelaar and we will have some money for another player. and dont forget that Trez has a big salary...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    boekhorst said:
    david was offered by lyon with 21 m euro, what do u all think ?
    It is 21 million British pounds a.k.a. 30 million EURO´s...;)

boekhorst said:
    yeah, 21 m euro is a big money for a 30 years-old player like him, we should get another 'young' striker like david villa .... :agree:
    David Villa won´t join Juve...

Jun-hide said:
    My guess is that CB, CM, RB, ML is probably under DD's shopping list.
    :agree:

Exactly what I want...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)