Status
Not open for further replies.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Michael_Cutajar said:
Stampa tedesca: Juventus in pole position per Klose

14:00 del 29 novembre

Miroslav Klose

Miroslav Klose è destinato a diventare uno dei pezzi pregiati del prossimo mercato estivo. Il 28enne attaccante del Werder Brema ha il contratto in scadenza nel 2008 ed a fine stagione potrebbe cambiare aria per provare un'esperienza all'estero.

Secondo l'edizione odierna della Bild, la squadra in pole position per il suo acquisto sarebbe la Juventus (40%), alla ricerca di un erede di Trezeguet destinato al Lione. Meno chances per gli altri club interessati: Chelsea (29%), Barcellona (10%), Bayern Monaco (1%), mentre il Werder avrebbe il 20% di possibilità di convincere il nazionale tedesco a restare.

Il direttore generale del Werder Brema, Klaus Allofs ha dichiarato: "Klose non ci ha ancora comunicato le sue intenzioni per il futuro. La nostra volontà è quella di tenerlo, ma ovviamente ha diverse altre richieste. Tutto è possibile".
Something like that:

Miroslav Klose is desteined to be one of the big names in next summer Mercato. The 28 year old forward of Werder has a contract until 2008 and might switch clubs at the end of the season to taste an experience abroad.

For German newspaper Bild, Juventus is the squad in pole for acquiring him (40%), looking for a heir to Trezeguet, destined to Lyon. Less chances for the other interested clubs: Chelsea (29%), Barça (10%), Bayern München (1%), and Werder keeps 20% chances of keeping the German.

The DG of Werder, Klaus Allofs said: Klose didn't tell us his plans for the future yet. Our will is to keep him, but there are diverse offers. Everything is possible.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
Don Bes said:
i wonder how they came up with your numbers
Bild is a lousy German tabloid. The kind of newspaper that has naked girls on page1. So, I guess they just made up the ridiculous percentages... if not the whole news.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Geof said:
Bild is a lousy German tabloid. The kind of newspaper that has naked girls on page1. So, I guess they just made up the ridiculous percentages... if not the whole news.
whats wrong with that? :p

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
personally,i think that trezeguet in this squad is one of the intouchables with neddy and buffon.
but rumours these last weeks say that we will do a big sacrifice next summer like the one we did in 2002 selling zidane to have some money to rebuild the team.
and the 2 players who can bring a lot of money are buffon and trez.
and as cobolli said today that buffon is staying so it will be most probably be trez to leave and klose wont be a bad substitute,he had improved a lot in the last seasons.
sure we cant compare him to trez when it comes to finishing but he is better technically and he wont be very expensive. that said i still prefer a player who has experience in italy.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
arc said:
trezegoal is staying

he is 2x klose
I hope you're right. We need the likes of Trez, DP, Neddy, & Camo for another 2-3 years so that our youngsters can break into the first team & consolidate their places.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
if u have that feeling then u must be on crack. unless we grow our own money tree?

what is with people? trez wants to play in france, we want money. for 31 million its a good deal.

OP
boekhorst

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #214
    if david and valeri stay, and then buy miroslav, is wasting more money

juve has got two best strikers in italy, it's better if juventus use that money for buy defender/midfielder

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Juve eye Klose
    Thursday 30 November, 2006
    Juventus are planning to make a move for Werder Bremen striker Miroslav Klose, according to reports in Germany.

The Bianconeri may be forced to sign a new forward as David Trezeguet’s future remains uncertain, despite the club’s efforts to tie him to a new deal.

Klose appears to be top of their wish list, especially since he has recently confessed that he could leave his German club in the near future.

“I would like to decide my future as soon as possible so I can focus only on football,” Klose told Bild.

“We have to see if Werder will meet my requests,” added the international, who has made no secret of his desire to appear in a foreign League.

Klose, who was the winner of the Golden Boot at the World Cup Finals, is contracted to the club until 2008, but the Bianconeri have a good chance of bringing him to Turin next summer.

“Klose has not yet told us what his plans are. Our will is that of keeping him here, but obviously he has various requests – everything is possible,” declared Werder’s director general Klaus Allofs, who values the player at around £11.5m.

Klose is also a reported target for Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Barcelona.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Morra10 said:
    if u have that feeling then u must be on crack. unless we grow our own money tree?

what is with people? trez wants to play in france, we want money. for 31 million its a good deal.
    i said its just a feeling and its not that impossible,
    soon you might read a "smoked" article about it and i never dared to believe it,
    but it is a good possibility:smoke:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Headline of the Tuttosport of today: Didî reveals: Klose interest us.

But Tuttosport is a pro Juve Newspaper and they make themselve a lot of rumours...

Nov 28, 2006
    Some guyz here say trez is better becuz he scored many goals for us in the years he played.
    Now the situation is complicated becuz it's clear that he wants to leave us even after we raised his salery.
    he said he wants to play in the highest levels and juve won't be playing CL or uefa cup next year.
    I think his next club will be Lyon, great club for itself.
    we can sell him and use that money to buy Klose.
    Klose is very under-rated becuz his moves look clumsy but that's not true.
    he's faster than trezegoal, his header skills are fantastic, his finish skills are the same as trez and he's younger than trez.
    plus, he's german :]

the only problem is that he didn't play abroad and he might need some time to adjust in italy.
    I realy hope he's gonna be aour 1st sign this summer and if we can grab Diego with some cash that'll be even greater.

youngsters are developing and DD is known for his skills with youngsters but the real problem is our older ones.

Del piero is still our symbol and he can come off the bench as a secret card.

but kovac will be 32 next year, camo 31, nedved 35, gianikeda 34, birindelli 33
    we realy need to thing about our future.
    we need atleast 1-2 wingers , 1 central midfielder and 2 defenders.
    paro and marchisio are fine but without an older midfielder they are not enuff.
    i hope we can get some1 like muntari.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)