Treatment table report/the Igor Tudor thread (1 Viewer)

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
I've always liked Tudor even tho he didnt play alot... I remember the days when he used to cover for montero or Ferrara. he used to be superb in air, and a tough tackler (except for those moments when he scored own goals! :D).. but shit happens.. and thats football.. just like Juliano, montero, ferrara and the rest, he'll remain in every Juventini's heart :)

Grazie Igor :touched:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I've always liked Tudor even tho he didnt play alot... I remember the days when he used to cover for montero or Ferrara. he used to be superb in air, and a tough tackler (except for those moments when he scored own goals! :D).. but shit happens.. and thats football.. just like Juliano, montero, ferrara and the rest, he'll remain in every Juventini's heart :)

Grazie Igor :touched:
I wouldn't be so sure

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
looks like tudor will stick around until the end of the season

what you think

please discuss

http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=235701

Trovato accordo, Tudor resta alla Juventus

Fino al 30 Giugno.

Trovato un accordo tra la Juventus ed Igor Tudor. Il croato restera' bianconero fino al 30 giugno 2007. Ne da notizia un comunicato della societa', nel quale e' scritto inoltre che la Juventus "ritirera' dunque il ricorso al Collegio Arbitrale della Lega Nazionale Professionisti presentato lo scorso 7 febbraio".

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Tudor isa back folks!
see on channel 4
Tudor agrees Juve stay
Friday 16 February, 2007
After the threat of legal action from both sides, Juventus and Igor Tudor have surprisingly agreed to stick together until the end of the season.

The club had started legal proceedings, claiming that there was a clause forfeiting his wages if he was unable to play for eight months due to injury.

The Croatian international had also requested the termination of his contract – which expires on June 30.

In a shock move, this evening Juve announced that Tudor had agreed to stay in Turin until June 30, 2007, “dropping the appeal to the Players’ Association presented on February 7.”

The key to the deal appears to be the defender’s decision to cut his wages, which was one of Juventus’ requests in the legal action.

This is Tudor’s eighth campaign for the Bianconeri, during which he scored 21 goals in 174 official appearances.

Injury has continually blighted his career, as in 2005-06 he played in just four games and is yet to step on to the field this term.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #134
    yayness i can enjoy tudor being a juventus player for a few more months yet :D

damn and i had made that compilation of him implying that hes already left

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Tudor isa back folks!
    see on channel 4
    Tudor agrees Juve stay
    Friday 16 February, 2007
    After the threat of legal action from both sides, Juventus and Igor Tudor have surprisingly agreed to stick together until the end of the season.

The club had started legal proceedings, claiming that there was a clause forfeiting his wages if he was unable to play for eight months due to injury.

The Croatian international had also requested the termination of his contract – which expires on June 30.

In a shock move, this evening Juve announced that Tudor had agreed to stay in Turin until June 30, 2007, “dropping the appeal to the Players’ Association presented on February 7.”

The key to the deal appears to be the defender’s decision to cut his wages, which was one of Juventus’ requests in the legal action.

This is Tudor’s eighth campaign for the Bianconeri, during which he scored 21 goals in 174 official appearances.

Injury has continually blighted his career, as in 2005-06 he played in just four games and is yet to step on to the field this term.

Is not like he is going to play again... probably will be injured until June

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
    Hope he gets to make atleast one appearance during the remaining few months, just to show himself infront of the fans for one last time!

FORZA IGOR!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)