transfer talk outside Juve... (2 Viewers)

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
Ricardo Leite Kakà

Nato il 22/04/1982 a Asuncion, Paraguay

Altezza: 183 cm. - Peso: 73 kg.

Ruolo: attaccante

Squadre:
Sao Paulo (1998-2003)
==============================================
Ricardo Leite Kakà, ventenne centrocampista offensivo, è considerato al pari di Diego e Robinho il talento più promettente del calcio verdeoro. In Brasile sono tutti pronti a scommettere che sarà lui il gioiello della nazionale brasiliana del futuro, e i club europei non si sono fatti pregare nel mettergli decisamente gli occhi addosso.

Bello, bravo e simpatico Kakà è l'idolo delle ragazzine sudamericane, ma è ovviamente il lato tecnico ad avere stimolato l'interesse dei maggiori club d'Europa. In campo è un centrocampista con spiccate doti offensive e notevole propensione al gol.

In Italia è il Milan ad avere mosso i primi passi per aggiudicarselo, e considerato che Rui Costa ha passato la soglia dei trent'anni è facile ipotizzare che sarà proprio Kakà a sostituirlo. Galliani ha lasciato che a gestire l'operazione sia Leonardo, che può ovviamente vantare un particolare ascendente sui brasiliani, e proprio Leonardo ha in parte confermato l'interesse rossonero anche se non a breve termine, perchè "Kakà, come altri talenti brasiliani, ha bisogno di maturare senza bruciare le tappe".

Il prezzo del suo cartellino si aggira sui 20 milioni di euro, prezzo destinato a salire col passare del tempo se il giocatore dovesse confermare le attese. Tuttavia il San Paolo, come quasi tutti i club brasiliani, è in grave crisi finanziaria, e Kakà potrebbe venir via con un'offerta tra i 12 e i 15 milioni di euro.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
Can you plz translate it into English for those who do not understand Italian
i knew someone would ask it ;)

we really have problems with languages here....

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
Basically, it says European Champions AC Milan have all but sealed the signing of Brazilian wonderkid Kaka who, I'm sure we all know very well.

I guess that's why they didn't care about Appiah. Even though Appiah made no secret about his desire to play alongside Rui Costa.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Walu_ex, the fact that Appiah is a defensive midfielder and Kaka is an attacking type midfielder, i dont see how Milan would be happy.

No doubt that Kaka is a good player, but i find it hard to believe that Milan can field him in the starting line up.

off the bench i agree.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Walu_ex, the fact that Appiah is a defensive midfielder and Kaka is an attacking type midfielder, i dont see how Milan would be happy.

No doubt that Kaka is a good player, but i find it hard to believe that Milan can field him in the starting line up.

off the bench i agree.
It seems that Kaka is the soon-to-be replacement for Rui Costa/Rivaldo .. until then he might be loaned to PSG or any other club for 1 year ..

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Dutch striker to sign four-year deal

Reuters

BERLIN -- Bayern Munich's hopes of renewed success in Europe received a boost on Monday when the club clinched the purchase of Dutch international striker Roy Makaay.

The German champions said they had reached agreement with Deportivo Coruna and last season's Spanish first division top scorer with 29 goals would sign a four-year contract for an undisclosed transfer fee.

The Bavarians said in a statement the 28-year-old would have a medical on Tuesday and could make his debut in a Bundesliga game at Hanover 96 on Saturday.

Bayern had been chasing the Dutchman for weeks but was fighting with his Spanish club over the transfer fee.

Bayern's commercial manager Uli Hoeness said last weekend that Makaay had agreed to join the four-time European champions but Deportivo was asking for $22.61 million while Bayern was prepared to pay 16 million.

The Munich club, who completed its fourth domestic league and Cup double last season, was looking for a top striker in a bid to make up for its shock first-stage exit from the Champions League last year.

Bayern launched the defense of its German title with a 3-1 home victory over promoted Eintracht Frankfurt on Friday.

Former Bayern and Germany great Franz Beckenbauer, now the club's supervisory board chairman, had earlier weighed in by saying the Germans should accept Deportivo's conditions.

"I am certain that we need a third top striker alongside Elber and (Claudio) Pizarro for a long season," said Beckenbauer.

"If we believe that, then we have to win this poker game," the World Cup-winning captain and coach wrote in a column in Monday's top-selling Bild daily.

"Whether we have to pay a million more is not important. Such a player would be an enrichment for Bayern and the entire Bundesliga."

Hundreds of Bayern fans had also sent e-mails to the club to say Makaay was definitely worth having even if it meant a financial effort.

The deal means Bayern will be able to field him from the start of its Champions League campaign.

Time was running out as Deportivo is set to play in the third qualifying round of the Champions League on August 13.

"If Deportivo register him for the Champions League, we can forget about the transfer," Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge had said this weekend.

Brazilian Elber and Peru striker Pizarro have been Bayern's first-choice attack. Makaay's arrival means they now have to fight to keep their places in the starting lineup.

Bayern knows Makaay well since he scored a hat trick in the club's 3-2 defeat to Deportivo at the Olympic stadium in the opening game of last season's disastrous Champions League campaign.

Jul 19, 2003
I also heard that Jermaine Pennant played with Arsenal in their friendly against Celtic. So, they haven't sold him like I heard before.

For Arsenal fans, that's great news........well, judging from one game I guess.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
It was a time when I wished Makaay to join us ... :sad: ... It doesn't matter anymore, now that those @#%^ Bayern took him. But I can still regret, can I ? He could choose another German team, at least if he wanted to go in that league asap :D

Jul 19, 2003
Bayern is the only remotely decent team in that deplorable league. I'll go as far as to say my country's Egyptian Premier League is more competitive. At least there is TWO teams competing for the title. :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
AJAX: VAN DER VAART NOT FOR SALE

For whomever didn't know it already: Ajax are not planning on selling Van der Vaart. Transfer guru Arie van Eijden denied claims from several English newspapers that Manchester United and Liverpool have started a bidding war for the talented youngster.

According to the English media, both clubs are about to make their first official offer to Ajax. "If that's true then they can save themselves the trouble", Van Eijden warned, "Ajax and Van der Vaart made a solid agreement. We upgraded his contract and increased his salary, he gave us his word to stay in Amsterdam for one more season at least."

The English media keep speculating. Today, there was talk about an offer from Liverpool as high as £ 15,000,000.00 or € 21.700.000,00 but Ajax keep denying.

Van der Vaart himself too stated he had no intentions of moving, "I gave the club my word that I'll stay at Ajax for at least one more season and I inted to stick to that. I think players should never leave the Netherlands at a too young age, the risks are too big"

The reports in the English media, to him, were just another piece of typical Anglican arrogance; "I am very well capable of letting my fans know if I'm considering a move myself, thank you very much"

Reassuring words for the fans of Dutch football. The brightest light in the Low Countries isn't going anywhere yet.

Thanks to www.vi.nl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)